PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

http://poe.trade/online.html?2 not working for me. I see this error:

The requested URL was not found on the server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.

Am I doing something wrong? or this it down atm?
Spoiler

This happened to me all of a sudden I didn't switch my account name or so, I have a couple of friends who are facing the same issue. Poe.trade isn't picking up my name/online stats but the items are listed there and they refer to my actual Thread ID.

Would appreciate some help fixing that and on another note with the new changes to the affixes search on the website I noticed that you forgot to include the option to look up "Total % Increased Elemental Damage" it is only available as an implicit, we used to be able to search "Doryani's Catalyst" for example using that.
IGN is Lightwoods. Twitch.tv/woodspoe
Last edited by Lightwoods on Jan 16, 2016, 2:29:29 AM
"
Lightwoods wrote:
Spoiler

This happened to me all of a sudden I didn't switch my account name or so, I have a couple of friends who are facing the same issue. Poe.trade isn't picking up my name/online stats but the items are listed there and they refer to my actual Thread ID.

Would appreciate some help fixing that and on another note with the new changes to the affixes search on the website I noticed that you forgot to include the option to look up "Total % Increased Elemental Damage" it is only available as an implicit, we used to be able to search "Doryani's Catalyst" for example using that.

Privacy settings - Set profile as private (hides all tabs including Overview) ?
I managed to fix it by moving my shop to "Talisman - selling" instead of "Talisman - Shops"
IGN is Lightwoods. Twitch.tv/woodspoe
Q: Indexer doesn't show me online, even after long time.
A: Make sure your character appears in ladder.

So i have PoE Procurement bumping my online state
Im playing the game

But poe.trade always shows me offline :S
Do i miss smth? Im new to this

edit: for some reason it just decided to show me as online... right after i posted here
Last edited by Azuna1 on Jan 16, 2016, 6:26:37 AM
"
xyz wrote:
"
qhil wrote:
I have a big problem. My items are not showing on poe.trade anymore .
- I bumped my shop multiple times
- My online link shows me, that I'm online
- Acquisiion says the same
- I waited more than 12 hours

But when I open my Online link it shows a wrong name. I changed it with the help off GGG, but the on the online side the old one is shown.

I already had the problem 2 weeks ago. Then I requested a new online link and the problem was solved. But now the name is wrong again and if I try to request a new link, I always receive the same / last one.

Any ideas?

what was your old name and what's did you change it to? (i assume "ghil" is the answer to the second question)

The old name was "qHiL", the new one is "qhil. I don't know if poe.trade is working case-sensitive. Maybe this could the problem?!

By the way, I can see my items with poe.trade, but my name is lacking.
http://imgur.com/r6NNJFo
Last edited by qhil on Jan 16, 2016, 7:41:17 AM
"
qhil wrote:
"
xyz wrote:
"
qhil wrote:
I have a big problem. My items are not showing on poe.trade anymore .
- I bumped my shop multiple times
- My online link shows me, that I'm online
- Acquisiion says the same
- I waited more than 12 hours

But when I open my Online link it shows a wrong name. I changed it with the help off GGG, but the on the online side the old one is shown.

I already had the problem 2 weeks ago. Then I requested a new online link and the problem was solved. But now the name is wrong again and if I try to request a new link, I always receive the same / last one.

Any ideas?

what was your old name and what's did you change it to? (i assume "ghil" is the answer to the second question)

The old name was "qHiL", the new one is "qhil. I don't know if poe.trade is working case-sensitive. Maybe this could the problem?!

By the way, I can see my items with poe.trade, but my name is lacking.
http://imgur.com/r6NNJFo

Should be fixed now, but you will need to request the online URL again.
Thank you. I got a link now. Sorry for the first PM, my fault :)

Acquisition says "WARN 2016-01-16T14:18:04.969 Online URL is probably invalid." but it changed my online status and my items are listed correctly now.

Thanks you so much for your fast support. You're doing a great job!
Last edited by qhil on Jan 16, 2016, 9:27:34 AM
The "How do I online" Link wont work for me. I keep getting a 404 error. Is anyone else having this issue? I cant get a poe.xyz.is url because the link wont work, so i am stuck offline..
i am having the same issue and the link doesnt work
BloodyDualllll
Level 77 Duelist
Hardcore League

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info