PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
Cubar wrote:
Ahoy,

the physical damage taken as lightning mod from lightning coil is not available aswell.

Besides that great tool/website, which should have been implemented by the devs in the first place as trading most stuff is almost impossible without it.

Yeah, what happened to that mod? Seems to have been unavailable for the last week or two. I tried doing a search the other day for legacy LC's and couldn't get it to work, and went backwards and forwards for 10 - 15 minutes thinking I was doing something wrong. :)
price filtel dont work after site downtime, fix it pls. When you put price filter you wont get any results.
If you try to filter by lowest currency for an item, it doesn't work. Can't search for things using min/max currency.
"
asphalizo wrote:
If you try to filter by lowest currency for an item, it doesn't work. Can't search for things using min/max currency.

This is a BIG problem.

Can't live without poe.xyz
please remove the inactive sellers of 1 month or more

yes i know i can just put 'online only' but that doesnt mean the offline players during that time are inactive

i can see items that i decent items could afford but it turns out the sellers are already inactive
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. thinking: "This time is gonna be different. No, no, no please... This time is gonna be different."

-Path of Exile
Poe.trade isn't showing my character name, I've tried the suggestions in the main posts and nothing seems to be working. Any other suggestions?
"
Dradar wrote:
Poe.trade isn't showing my character name, I've tried the suggestions in the main posts and nothing seems to be working. Any other suggestions?

did you change your username?
"
xyz wrote:
"
Dradar wrote:

did you change your username?

I did not, but it just suddenly started working again xD Well on another note, is there a way to make acquisition not load remove only/racereward tabs?
no
poe items show the character name and online status if the character it's in the ladder

but what about poe currency? does it work the same as the other or the online tool is always needed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info