PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
Ferrero94 wrote:
Thanks for the fix XYZ. Seems to be back to normal for me.

but not for me 2days without poe trade...
^ I pm'd him my IP.

For now I would just use a generic proxy.
would it be possible to add boolean operators to the mod searching?

say i want to search for daggers that have crit chance OR crit multi but NOT both, an XOR search would do this perfectly, rather than having to open multiple tabs
"
sage2050 wrote:
would it be possible to add boolean operators to the mod searching?

say i want to search for daggers that have crit chance OR crit multi but NOT both, an XOR search would do this perfectly, rather than having to open multiple tabs
this would also be nice for jewel searching. e.g. poison arrow damage mods include chaos damage, area damage, increased damage, damage over time, & projectile damage. however, in order to search for jewels with at least 2 of these mods i need to open 10 different seraches. needless to say the process, while doable, is a little inefficient
Some strange stuff parsing maps it seems, For example I have 2 springs 78 maps listed, only the white one would be listed on poe.trade, while blue one is not. And it seems to recognize only old maps for 79 bracket, I have 79 Village Ruin listed, but poe.trade never had anything listed by that name.

Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1309772
My problem was solved, thanks! (edited)
Last edited by Sygodoeden on Jul 19, 2015, 12:08:03 PM
Poe trade has stopped listing my items for Tempest. It was working fine for full week. Now it just removed everything and refuses to put them back. I have updated and bumped my thread multiple times. If I had to guess, it's been happening since last night after my character RIP'd. I made another one, but my items on website are gone.

Is this happening to anyone else? The website does work fine for me otherwise.
"
FierceAgent wrote:
Poe trade has stopped listing my items for Tempest. It was working fine for full week. Now it just removed everything and refuses to put them back. I have updated and bumped my thread multiple times. If I had to guess, it's been happening since last night after my character RIP'd. I made another one, but my items on website are gone.

Is this happening to anyone else? The website does work fine for me otherwise.

works fine http://poe.trade/search/arugosakokuika
That's weird, it wasn't showing up before. Now it does.

Thanks anyway.
So I've actually been IP banned from poe.trade this week.

I assume its because I had a lot of search filters ongoing but its still pretty lame. Is there any way I can get the IP ban removed? I tested with a VPN and a proxy and cleared my browser cache as well as using Opera, Safari and Firefox and I am certain its an IP ban. I play bank for a lot of people so I have to do a lot of price checking for them so it's not just unfair to me, but to them as well.

Edit: Looking through this thread it looks like this has happened to a ton of people other than me. That's pretty pathetic.

https://zenmate.com

A proxy for bypassing this garbage.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
Last edited by Rhaegar_G on Jul 20, 2015, 3:03:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info