PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
xyz wrote:
Having zero b/o makes sense if you're giving items away for free. You should ask this player to fix their shop. Maybe GGG support can also do something about this. In extreme cases the player might be blacklisted from the website.

I've sent Egren a message. Even if he doesn't fix it I've figured out a way to circumvent his 0 b/o.
I simply enter a minimum buyout of 0.01 chaos.

Thanks for keeping poe.trade alive.
The countless times I mistook my MTX pet for prey... huehehehe
"
sage2050 wrote:
"
haste wrote:
"
sage2050 wrote:
would it be possible to add boolean operators to the mod searching?

say i want to search for daggers that have crit chance OR crit multi but NOT both, an XOR search would do this perfectly, rather than having to open multiple tabs
this would also be nice for jewel searching. e.g. poison arrow damage mods include chaos damage, area damage, increased damage, damage over time, & projectile damage. however, in order to search for jewels with at least 2 of these mods i need to open 10 different seraches. needless to say the process, while doable, is a little inefficient

any response to this?

There are no plans to implement this.

edit: But if somebody makes a list of combined pseudo mods and it's not too insane I can add it.
Last edited by xyz on Jul 21, 2015, 3:25:27 PM
Can we get total attack speed explicit? Would help alot when searching for jewels with attack speed, since there alot of attack speed mods for jewels. Really like this site and appreciate u doing the work for it.
IGN: Reoxy
Searching for any of the new gems from the Awakening i.e.: Abyssal Cry, Fortify, etc at a minimum gem level requirement above what is currently in the market causes an Internal Server Error

Example for lvl 17 Abyssal Cry (one is available).
http://poe.trade/search/okitegitoyunat

Example for lvl 20 Abyssal Cry (none is available).
http://poe.trade/search/hohusekinoomat

Not sure if this is normal, I expected to get a No result found message.

Also it seems to give the same error with fairly common gems like Cyclone.
20/20 Cyclone max b/o 1 alteration (I know, ludicrous. Just testing.)
http://poe.trade/search/ebarahusiromek
The countless times I mistook my MTX pet for prey... huehehehe
"
xyz wrote:

edit: But if somebody makes a list of combined pseudo mods and it's not too insane I can add it.

AND - Contains both mod A and mod B
OR - Contains just mod A, just mod B, or both mods
NOR - Contains neither mod A or mod B (this is already techinically implemented in the site with the exclude button)
NAND - Contains mod A, mod B, or neither mods. (not sure if this would be useful here)
XOR - Contains either mod A or mod B but not both and not neither.

fyi if XOR is applied to more than two items the results cascade. If you're not familiar with it you should probably just restrict it to two mods at a time.
I'm getting an awful lot of 500 Internal Server Error messages when trying to import item data lately. The strange thing is, it just seems happen with certain items like
right now for example. Most of the time it still works fine though.
IGN Riddericke ▪ UTC+1 ▪ SHOP 498896
Last edited by riddie on Jul 22, 2015, 5:06:34 AM
"
sage2050 wrote:
"
xyz wrote:

NOR - Contains neither mod A or mod B (this is already techinically implemented in the site with the exclude button)
NAND - Contains mod A, mod B, or neither mods. (not sure if this would be useful here)

fyi if XOR is applied to more than two items the results cascade. If you're not familiar with it you should probably just restrict it to two mods at a time.

More logical operators certainly would be nice to have. As for now I've resorted to exclude every affix I don't want under any circumstance, so what remains are items that may contain one or more of the affixes that I prefer. For example when searching for Quivers I exclude at least:

Local Attribute Requirements
Life Gained On Enemy Death
Mana Gained On Enemy Death

and Added Elemental Damage, Base Stun Duration, Added Dex, Projectile Speed if I want to be more strict.

I'd very much prefer a true OR operator though, so I don't accidentally exclude items that are near perfect except for one affix.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
IGN Riddericke ▪ UTC+1 ▪ SHOP 498896
Last edited by riddie on Jul 22, 2015, 9:19:03 AM
"
sage2050 wrote:
"
xyz wrote:

Guys, I know what boolean logic operators are. I asked for pseudo mods, which are basically just sum of properties. Adding any logic operators is not planned at the moment.
I don't have any problem and just want to say thanks for supporting the site and basically make trading possible in PoE ;)
Haven't read through the whole thread so sorry if this has already been suggested but...

What are your thoughts about adding a "note" tag that players could give to an item that shows up on the .trade listings? It could really expand the ways in which the site could be used. Something like, ~note <up to 40 characters are shown on the listing>; <clicking "more" reveals up to 120 characters> Some possible uses:

(This is an example, I'm NOT selling my stuff!)

~b/o 5 exalts
~note Please state your league; I'm playing lots of Tempest lately

Would show up with a line of text on the site with the above note.

You could also do stuff like:

~b/o 5 chaos
~note Alts, alchs, and scours are also okay!

Or more interestingly, you could go:

~note 37 chaos; 40 regret; 75 fuse; 400 chroms

and could make poe.trade a great solution to exchanging currencies, since all the other solutions tend to implode for some reason or another.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info