PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Hey - just a short Question:

How do I see if an Item is already enchanted?
Is it, if the property is underlined?

I am confused cause I saw boots with 6 affixes and no underline.
If you don't see any items at all, PM me your IP address and I'll take a look.
this happened to me yesterday too. Turned on my vpn and it worked again, so definitely IP related.
"@name Hi, I would like to buy your item listed in Warbands. My offer is 1 alchemy"

Has the copy and paste text generated from poe.trade changed today? It's so annoying to not have the listed price in there. I have to check it every time now, to have a clue where the item is and if the offer is lower than listed.

Would you mind changing it to

"@name Hi, I would like to buy your item listed for [X currency] in Warbands. My offer is 1 alchemy"
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Last edited by Vaydra on Jul 18, 2015, 9:20:52 AM
the new copy paste text is awful.

@XXXX Hi, I would like to buy your Nycta's Lantern Crystal Sceptre listed in Tempest. My offer is 1 alchemy

Before it said "listed in Tempest for 1 Alch". Now the sellers think that the buyer offers a lower price than the item is listed for. please revert the change.
I dont see items as well. I am sad atm :( http://prntscr.com/7u4lxl
Thanks for the fix XYZ. Seems to be back to normal for me.
"
neomvll wrote:
"
Same thing, trying from a different pc on the same network and it works, on my main pc it doesn't

Same here, but trying from 3 differents PCs on my network and not works.
Only work with proxy.

Is very strange coz we can go to page, but not get specific content???

Guys, as someone said, I reseted my router, got a new IP and poe.trade back to work.
"
Vinc009 wrote:
the new copy paste text is awful.

@XXXX Hi, I would like to buy your Nycta's Lantern Crystal Sceptre listed in Tempest. My offer is 1 alchemy

Before it said "listed in Tempest for 1 Alch". Now the sellers think that the buyer offers a lower price than the item is listed for. please revert the change.

i agree with this
PM Xyz my ip but still nothing - This webpage is not available(

Just turn off router for 15-20 minutes and then turn on you get a new ip, now it works!
Last edited by RaZeR_90 on Jul 18, 2015, 3:45:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info