PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

This should be stickied, fantastic job man seriously please keep it up.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
I always click the ads when I visit the site.

Thanks for making it.
It's amazing. BUMP!
IGN: OldTotemBalls (invasion)
Great tool, I use it everyday now and it has helped me to at least find the items to make a bid on :)

A question, I am trying to filter only boots with 30% speed and I end up with an empty page each time. Could you let me know why the implicit property doesn't work ? maybe I don't know how to use it or it's a bug.

Thank you so much again !
IGN: Megawipe
"
marquis51 wrote:
A question, I am trying to filter only boots with 30% speed and I end up with an empty page each time. Could you let me know why the implicit property doesn't work ? maybe I don't know how to use it or it's a bug.

Only "Assassin's Garb" has "X% increased Movement Speed" as an implicit property. In all other cases you should use explicit property (which is named the same). So, your query should look like this.
Thanks for the reply, I had tried both explicit and then implicit and got no luck, now it works fine :D typical IT user fail lol
I'll browse nice pairs of boots thanks to your tool !

EDIT: it works better when you click on the add button for the explicit property :D maybe that was my problem ! I was just filling the field, not clicking add after that...
IGN: Megawipe
Last edited by marquis51 on Feb 18, 2013, 5:50:59 AM
Thanks for the awesome update, the Black Theme relieves my eyes.
Thanks for the website! It's awesome!

A couple of questions tho:

Is it possible to add a column saying verified, meaning that the item is in stock, OR index ONLY verified items?

Another one: is it possible to add a date of the forum post that the item is posted?

Thanks!
seems like he is currently filtering for non-verfified periodically since older offers vanish from the results :)
IGN: Doenertier // Timezone: GMT+1 (Germany)
Hey buddy, superawesome website! How did you come up with the idea / how does the parsing of the forum information work? Is there a way to contact you IG or irc or something? I'd really like to have a chat... ;)

Maybe you should update your initial post with some feature suggestions - do you plan on improving the site?

How often do you update the data?

Here are my suggestions:
- Filter possible item attributes, to make the lists smaller and only show attributes that actually can exist on the searched item ... (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0ArsB7KohOhhpdHoyZzU2WVZZNXQxMDg4MVk1b0FGbkE&f=true&noheader=false&gid=1 ... I know, this requires quite some effort, but would make life so much easier... :))
- Safe last 5-10 searches (should be easy ... safe last search-urls in cookie)
- show searched stats on the result list to make it easier to adjust the search (shouldn't be hard either, read attributes from url, provide a similar search-form)
- overall obvious UI improvements are obvious :)

I happen to be a webdeveloper myself, although I'm more the frontend/UI guy ... hence my interest in how you (technically) search the forums ... I don't have much time at hand (and I bet so do you), but I am willing to provide my help design- / frontend-wise, if you need any!
Last edited by Mangokid on Feb 18, 2013, 9:11:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info