PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
H4rleQuin wrote:
Nice tool, but I found a bug:

There is no way I can find the Level 55 Angelic Kite Shield!
Even if I keep all other options empty, the indexer never finds this kind of shield. Maybe there is something wrong!

Should be fixed now (although it may take some time to re-index old threads).
c
Last edited by blacee on Mar 13, 2017, 9:02:25 AM
Why are people so butthurt because of a search tool?

It doesn't automate the trade process, only lets you search for items faster. This way you can actually have a hope of finding what you're looking for in tracable time. You still have to communicate with the seller, you still have to do the trade in the game.
"
Karinst wrote:
Why are people so butthurt because of a search tool?

It doesn't automate the trade process, only lets you search for items faster. This way you can actually have a hope of finding what you're looking for in tracable time. You still have to communicate with the seller, you still have to do the trade in the game.

90% of ppl is incredibly happy with this tool (myslelf included).

Truth is that after some lvl the only progress option is trade or craft (so trade). Withaout this tools i will simply quit because trading withaut them is a chore.

And ppl that says its like AH are morons and they are afraid that they cant scam lowbies anymore (bacuse thay can check prices on othere similar items easily) and they will have real competition on market atm (bacause everyone can search markets with easy) etc...

This tool its just great time saver and im deeply gratefull for it (i even turn off Adblock - i dont do this usually even if website begs for this :) )

PS. is there a weay to implement item info/tooltip on mouse hover( like in sites with MMO databases - wowhead etc..) ??
Last edited by Kabraxis on Feb 15, 2013, 6:34:32 AM
"
Kabraxis wrote:
PS. is there a weay to implement item info/tooltip on mouse hover( like in sites with MMO databases - wowhead etc..) ??

What item information do you miss?
I dont miss anything. Everything is in place and clearly visible - i just like this hovering tooltips that looks like ingame item (like here: http://www.wowhead.com/items=2?filter=qu=5 ).

Its asthetic thing :) But i think tah you have planned some visual upgrades? Maybe not tooltips (dunno its possible without GGG releasing API or smth) but diferent bck color or overall more asthetically pleasing stuff?
Last edited by Kabraxis on Feb 15, 2013, 7:02:29 AM
There was an advertisement for a gold seller site in the banner above the search results.
Don't know if you can do something about this.

Also it is somewhat irritating that the explicit and implicit mods available are not influenced by your selected item type. Maybe you can do something about it?

Really grateful for this awesome tool!
Really looks like a massive help for actually finding trades through these forums. (which has otherwise become near impossible, lately) Hoping you keep working on it.
Continues to be a fantastic reference tool. xyz, This needs to be stickied in the forums, something fierce.

Honestly surprised with as much attention that this has pulled, that someone from GGG hasnt posted here. I wonder, them ignoring this thing...is that good, or bad?
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Sometimes, we have to cross a ditch.
Sometimes, we have to cross an ocean.-Rhys, GGG
Last edited by Zalm on Feb 15, 2013, 11:14:01 AM
Updates!
» Maps
» Requirements should work better now
» Black theme
» Rarity filter
» Some minor fixes & additions

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type