SkullStorm Cycloner – the power of COMBOS – all maps with 5ex gear (with Herald of Thunder)

Could you update the skill tree for 1.3 if this build is still viable please?
Make
Spectral Throw
great again
i think the build is still viable and the tree may look like this:
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAgwl3B4cTnKRvnpu1wzrKSmHiJpUWvw-rjDZVS7VIbWyJ03BSKgvz6l3ycNWaE3BWkBsRlg5I29RsjJ2qNj1irKc0wJzjhH3jLOGsZrk-2HZHBvb8uXyMC-ywUzW0xfnoGDy9J5M6CGeCx9P7WpGofWqs2L3-Crc-QYfPMlltX5huqrXyNZJKyP8cb4Q6rQPuM4cdvjwtxq7iLAkz0TYVICpNPyekOdCBR-Ii4qxHUUx9W8aeEH8MfUlR8NWVLgce

i think herald of ash and maybe hatred would be better than wrath and herald of lightning because of the +x phys damages gained as fire/cold.
And maybe we must invest more point in aura's node, i haven't tested yet
is it just for me that the passive tree is broken?
Hi, I will try to update the OP ASAP
ing: Storm_Gaze
Hey LeMing,hoping the build still works well,I LOVE the idea,dying to try it after the last respec,had almost all the gear needed ready just before the 1.3/4 patches,but never got to try it!
L77 Scion with full reset and (I think) all the gear I'd need standing by,hope to see those skulls flying soon. Thanks for the guide!
Some mornings it's not worth chewing the straps off...
Just fast update:
There is many nerfs for this build in 1.3
1) Cyclone was nerfed for CoC. I suggest use Spectral Throw instead. 4l in BoR will be: ST-CoC-SRS-GMP. It should be easy to have 50 spirits.
2) SRS was little nerf (8% less dmg). Nothing to do with it.
3) Block was nerfed. We need legacy BoR to have max or almost max block
4) Acrobatics have 30% less block. We have to drop it.
The rest is the same.
Tree:

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAOygDlmBDbj2DCcpKb56btcM6Fr8Pq1M1tUgfQQMerEdRTFVLYeImlYw2cFIqC_PqXfJw1YnTNj1tbGyMnapirMu95oG5fIwL7LD_HG-EOq20xc8yWW1fmG6qSsg_JypNfVvYvTWStfID7jOHHb48Lcautz7-CtP7gsf56EGHaqxakah929SQGxGWDkhwVpoTLOGsZrk-2HZHBncHhxOcpOIsCTPRNhUgvryzP09WHt_zBvuqBjkkiz0PxPZRYP5UDc0rUBzOfeNjQ_LhwONLV_GzSVHw1ZUuBx4=
Works well,if a little squishy (a lot squishy?) with the nerf to block and cyclone.Procs many skulls that can just decimate mobs,single target damage not so good,but anything dies with 50 flaming skull after it,much fun! Spectral throw (using Bino's atm) works well,not as satisfying as cyclone,but probably safer with the lack of block.My Scions at 81 currently still haven't got the gems max level after quality'ing them,but really starting to scale the damage.Needs a bit more kiting and careful play than a cyclone build,could use a lot more mana,but it's a blast to play,doing L70-72 milder blue and yellow mod maps without much trouble,with leveled gems and a few more passives it should really shine.The real advantage is that the skulls spawn ON the targets rather than wasting time flying there from you,for more time and hits on the mob.

Some of the most fun I've had with any build so far,I just LOVE those PO'd homing skulls,reminds me of some hornet nests I've tangled with,but they wern't on fire! 8)
Some mornings it's not worth chewing the straps off...
I’m so mad for all the nerfs to this build that I made totally different one. Very satisfying when you detonate whole pack with single Flame Surge spell…
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158397

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info