[1.2.x] LLST Mana Based "6 Aura" Witch | Uber-Vid | no +1 item required

New Guide up: Ci CoE Flicker Witch: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1103279
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
The build looks really interesting. How in the world would you level this from the start? I am trying to do it right now and having a pickle of a time.

Would you just regret this from another build?

"
fizzoman wrote:
The build looks really interesting. How in the world would you level this from the start? I am trying to do it right now and having a pickle of a time.

Would you just regret this from another build?

Well if u are going to do this on a SC League u go deep into Crit nodes.
I usually get hp on my gear till mid 60s, then i start going for a shav with 68, acuity with 75.
So with 75 u can go full safe into maps and grind.
Before 75, u can die easy to reflect, depending on ur dagger ofc.
So after 75 we should have all critnodes taken + aura reserve nodes.
75+ will be es nodes, and after that the crit mult nodes, or a mix, it's totally up to u.

Leveling to 60+, reave is pretty solid with a decent benched dagger like that:

So basicly iam full glasscanon with 1-1,5k hp
4L reave does enough damage to 1-3 shot everything.
u can also add a coc gem and link fireball/arctic breath for some shotgun proc action to be even faster.

if u still feel very unsafe, just take some hp nodes which are direct connected to ur current tree and regret them later by switching into es/lowlife

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Nov 10, 2014, 5:43:52 AM
Last edited by 703417 on Nov 15, 2014, 8:34:50 AM
"
703417 wrote:

hey there, i'd run a 2g 1r 2b shav setup atm. skipping faster projectiles.
the critmulti gem just adds so much damage if u got atleast 80%+ cc with charges up.
for resiststry to grab them with ur rings.or maybe rare boots.
also i dont like that shield that much on es builds since 200es is really low. u can get 300+es ones vs like 10c. (just w/o the spelldamage)

about vaalpact, dont do this. its very hard to even leech against bloodrage and if reflect will be hit u got no chance to survive, it's basicly melting u down.
try to run lmp over gmp if u feel not save enough with your current leech.

about the tree:
skip the 5% es node right from the witch start. the tree offers u a lot 6% nodes later if u want more es which we are directly connected to (eg the scion wheel) and instead of that taken point, take nightstalker node! u need that 60% cc!!!

vaalpact i would really skip like i allready say, go deeper into cc since thats what we basicly keep our sustain up.
i changed the tree like that:

Added Deathly Precision wheel for another 120%cc and other usefull adds.
Added athletisiscm node, for a additional 5% boost to our buffs/auras.
next to work on your tee is tanking balisic mastery soon, since running a 5L w/o faster projectiles works but it feels better with a bit more range. (so i'd grab that atleast or save tons of fuse and just 6L that shav^^)
After that grab crit multi nodes.

hope i could help u a bit, and lmk if it made u stronger, if u should try.

Last edited by Doe on Nov 15, 2014, 7:22:17 PM
Spoiler

shield 400es

Gems
Spoiler

i use 1220 chrom to take 3green 1red and 2 blue shavs xD i go try to make 6l.
srry for my bad english

Last edited by 703417 on Nov 16, 2014, 3:03:28 AM
"
703417 wrote:
Spoiler

shield 400es

Gems
Spoiler

i use 1220 chrom to take 3green 1red and 2 blue shavs xD i go try to make 6l.
srry for my bad english

oh wow :O
i got mine in like 100-200 with the 1red 1 green bench recipe in a couple of tries.

new gearing looks good, should work out better than before

Last edited by Doe on Nov 16, 2014, 4:26:50 AM
yes i make new tree with this gear very good now. TY for the new tree

16k gmp, faster prj

4.3 speed with blood range but my resistencies now lightning 75/100 - cold 75/100 - Fire 20

my fire resistence low, now i cant change rainbows he give me 1 max frenzy

what i need to hunt atziris?

acuitys?

with 6l shavs more easy to take GGGRBB
Last edited by 703417 on Nov 16, 2014, 5:31:43 AM
"
703417 wrote:
yes i make new tree with this gear very good now. TY for the new tree

16k gmp, faster prj

4.3 speed with blood range but my resistencies now lightning 75/100 - cold 75/100 - Fire 20

my fire resistence low, now i cant change rainbows he give me 1 max frenzy

what i need to hunt atziris?

acuitys?

with 6l shavs more easy to take GGGRBB

well that frenzy on ur boots isnt bad, but not needed. so u could basicly change the boots into rares with high fire.
atziri farming - hm thats a good question, at first sight u need damage, 5-6k es would be enough, and to know the basics and some kind of a routine for the fights.
acuities arent a must have to fight normal atziri. uber is a whole other story, which requires a over avg. gearup on a ll st build to be done smoothly.

Last edited by Doe on Nov 22, 2014, 12:43:58 PM
How much mana did you have with running 3 60% aruas on mana. Does acuties allow you to run on about 100 mana?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info