[1.2.x] LLST Mana Based "6 Aura" Witch | Uber-Vid | no +1 item required

Hello everyone,
here is my mana-based LL ST witch build.
Iam currently leveling the build, atm level 94.
I made a build that doesnt require a +1 to gems item, since i really dont like rainbows and I also dont want to rupt my acuities.
This build skips the use of haste aura, and kicks in both current Heralds. (might switch ice with thunder, needs some testing once its out)

Currently i took all defensive nodes first, just to be as tanky as i could get to lvl save.
By reaching lvl 100 the damage will be above 100k gmp (with faster proj.)

The main difference between a mana-based and a bloodmagic based build is pretty simple.
BM version = higher aps > paper dps (since we can add haste, run bloodmagic Q gem with bloodrage + a possible 3rd herald)
Mana version = We can get more es nodes, since we dont need lgoh/lgok nodes, and we lose aps cus of haste and the bm gem to bloodrage.

Playing in a party a Mana based build feels way better, since we got insta mana leech. On a bm based build we nearly run out of hp 24/7 and have to pop flasks, and just feel sloppy.
Mana version might get a party member with haste, so we are in the end at the same aps than the bm based version. (just for the paper dps lovers out there)

Another nice thing of running mana version is we got a "unused" 3L. I took a cwdt setup to be even more tanky for save xp grinding. Here u could get 2 vaal auras + inc dura aswell.

Stats at 94:
9,3xk es
84k gmp (with faster proj.)
1,7k armour
all res capped at merciless.

Auras we run:
This Build does not require a +1Gems item!!!
Herald of Ice (HP)
Herald of Ash (HP)
Anger (in my Case HP)
Wrath (Mana)
Hatred (Mana)
Disci (Mana)

Gear

(speed is nice for haku missions :P)

Switchgear for Uber

Gear Explanation

Weapo:
Base:Ambusher (/or another high AS base Dagger)
Stats:
- 125+ avg. Physical Damage (not DPS, this means min+max / 2)
- 1,8+ AS
- 8%+ CC

Shield:
Base: best is Thornium Spirit Shield
Stats:
- 350+ES
- Resists (Depens on ur other Gear, make sure u are capped at merciless)
- Spelldamage (only if u are going to use CoE)

Belt:
Base: Rustic / Chain Belt
Stats:
- WeD
- Resists
- ES
- Armour
Uniques u could use: Auxium (Chain Belt)

Rings:
Base: Diamond Ring (u can ofc use other bases aswell, e.g. if u need to cap ur res)
Stats:
- Flat Physical (grants us the leech from bloodrage)
- Accurancy
- WeD
- Res
- ES (flat/%)

Amulet:
Base: Citrine Amulet or Turquoise Amulet (if u going to selfcraft one) / Legacy Onyx (if u are going to mirror one)
Stats:
- Flat Physical (grants us the leech from bloodrage)
- Accurancy
- ES (Flat(%)
- CritChance
- CritMulti

Boots:
Base: Sorceress Boots
Stats:
- 200+ ES
- Resists
- Movmentspeed (optional)
- Int (optional, depends on the resits u need)
Uniques you could use: Rainbows or Lioneye’s for an eva version

Gloves:
Acuities!!! (almost the only 100% fixed item to make that build 100% work!)
Other Unqiues would be: Maligaro's Virtuosity or Rare high ES/Resists/AS Gloves

Helmet:
Base: Hubris Circlet
Stats:
- 350+ ES
- Resists
- Acuuracy
- Int (optional)
Uniques you could use: CoE

Chest:
Highbudget: Shavronne's Wrappings
Lowbudget: Solaris Lorica

Vids
Video of an Uber Test Run
http://www.twitch.tv/do3b0y/c/5332283
Failed at start of the Tri-boss, deathless is 100% possible

I rushed this a little bit down, sry for that.
If u got any questions just ask and i try to answer them in time.

Best regards,~Doe.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Oct 28, 2014, 4:28:37 PM
This build is much tankier than the BM version, I like it!
"
whoismiked wrote:
This build is much tankier than the BM version, I like it!

need to push it higher in levels :D 55% done to 95. more to come later after work!

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Interested in making this. Do you reckon its viable on mana without the instant mana leech from acuities. Havnt played since new patch but I was struggling to keep St sustained before on a 6l.
"
TheChandrian wrote:
Interested in making this. Do you reckon its viable on mana without the instant mana leech from acuities. Havnt played since new patch but I was struggling to keep St sustained before on a 6l.

Well for a non acuity version i might skip the heralds and use a high lvl clarity instead.
We get 60%mana reg from the tree+ clarity might be enuff to sustain the manacosts.

I would rate Acuities as the first must have item if u planning on doing a lowlife build, a build that is totally refering to classcanon mechanics. High leech + high dmg tru aps.

w/o acuities i'd prefer a BM version. Since the whole leech about sustaining ur spectral attack isnt there, but clarity might be a work-around.

Yer think I might try bm and if I dont like it I'll try use auxium and get my res elsewhere. Swap out my lion eyes for good res es boots. Thanks for posting a more in depth thread nothing against Fyndel but not the best explanation of the build in his guide.
awesome build and awesome gear.. deffo not a meodicre gear ;) .. shavs, crown of eyes, gloves. Not jealous ;)
"
TheChandrian wrote:
Yer think I might try bm and if I dont like it I'll try use auxium and get my res elsewhere. Swap out my lion eyes for good res es boots. Thanks for posting a more in depth thread nothing against Fyndel but not the best explanation of the build in his guide.

lioneyes are a good point.
u could run a bm version with lioneyes, skipping haste aswell - and run grace. we wont save that many skillpoints if we do so (tbh its just 1^^ - and might take the AS bandits in cruel), but we get the ability to eva. and take an poE aura instead of a 3rd herald.

"
boondoxsaints wrote:
awesome build and awesome gear.. deffo not a meodicre gear ;) .. shavs, crown of eyes, gloves. Not jealous ;)

to make a build like that work u need (for me in best order):
1) acuity (just nessesary to sustain against reflect and mana upkeep if running mana based version)
2) a solid dagger (try to benchcraft like that:

(those i made for lvling abov lvl 40)
bench them on an ambusher^^
3) Shav - shav just giving us additional res+es and is never the first item to get. i tested my current gear with a solaris = ~7.4k es , with shav ~9,4k. so its a 2k es diff for like 250exa(if medi legacy) 120exa if nonlegacy (better invested in gloves and thats why glove>dagger>chest)

Last edited by Doe on Oct 22, 2014, 11:53:53 PM
Update: ~ Added "Gear Explanatiion" Spoiler

tested some clarity version, skipping both heralds running lvl 21 clarity, works good.
got 100mana/sec reg. lost 10k dps (at 5aps) which is fine since its only ele dmg we lose and still got the same physical dmg for leech as before.
by skipping herald i could take another cwdt setup with ic + inc dura at a high lvl. > 5 secs imunity to physical for 5secs if fully charged (3endurance)

i kinda like the version so i decided to play with it for now... still lving up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info