[1.2.x] LLST Mana Based "6 Aura" Witch | Uber-Vid | no +1 item required

added an "uber trio" video of the current clarity version. (check out the vids section)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Back playing again and working fairly decent with mana with this gears yet to test it at lvl 75 maps yet but feeling confident. Need 1 new ring and 3r on my dagger/ new dagger with crit and better colours on solaris would be end goal. Dont need to use mana flask with auxium I was having to with 4% leech on ring and a rustic sash.

Gear

Spoiler

Current Stats at 86
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAdEMfQ18DjwOSBB_ES8RUBGWFHEXLxmKGo8c3B0UHU8dqiSwJwso-isKLOEtHy2DL28wVDW5PT4_m0KjQ2NGcUcGVdZXyVj1WfNcil3yX2pjQ2TnZp5tGW-ecLtxTXKpfeN_xoCkgseDCYO2htGPRpBVkn2TJ5UglwaYb5rPm7WdxJ_LoSKiQKKjpwinK6xmrKqv67QMtve3MbiTuT7AGsHFwfPDOsSixp7KSth22RPZW9vn3CPhiOXP6hjquuvu7Bjy4fT49tr3Mvjr-tL7CQ==
"
TheChandrian wrote:
Back playing again and working fairly decent with mana with this gears yet to test it at lvl 75 maps yet but feeling confident. Need 1 new ring and 3r on my dagger/ new dagger with crit and better colours on solaris would be end goal. Dont need to use mana flask with auxium I was having to with 4% leech on ring and a rustic sash.

Gear

Spoiler

Current Stats at 86
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAdEMfQ18DjwOSBB_ES8RUBGWFHEXLxmKGo8c3B0UHU8dqiSwJwso-isKLOEtHy2DL28wVDW5PT4_m0KjQ2NGcUcGVdZXyVj1WfNcil3yX2pjQ2TnZp5tGW-ecLtxTXKpfeN_xoCkgseDCYO2htGPRpBVkn2TJ5UglwaYb5rPm7WdxJ_LoSKiQKKjpwinK6xmrKqv67QMtve3MbiTuT7AGsHFwfPDOsSixp7KSth22RPZW9vn3CPhiOXP6hjquuvu7Bjy4fT49tr3Mvjr-tL7CQ==

Nice 2 hear that the build brings u some joy back :)
You should work on your dagger aswell. try to grab a crit version ;)
Btw i got a spare dagger i could give u away, just send me a pm with one of ur igns.

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Nov 3, 2014, 1:51:11 AM
So I recently found a Shavs and I just 6L'd it so i'm looking to make a LLST witch. I have a dagger and most of the gear right now(auxium, ammy, boots, Mali's, CoE) besides a spell damage shield and Acuities. I will opt out of using my CoE until I can get a shield, but everyone says that you NEED god gloves for these builds to work but im wondering if Vaal Pact will substitute for now and how I should go about that. Im not sure if I will need to swap Faster Proj for Life Leech gem or if Blood Rage with a 1.92 aps, 290pdps ambusher will be enough leech to sustain me for high maps and hopefully uber eventually.

Or do I even need Vaal Pact? There has to be a way without the gloves, i'm just not sure which one is best.

I'd rather use mana over BM since I don't wanna smash an HP pot constantly.

Thanks in advance and any advice is greatly appreciated.
"
BigsMcGee wrote:
So I recently found a Shavs and I just 6L'd it so i'm looking to make a LLST witch. I have a dagger and most of the gear right now(auxium, ammy, boots, Mali's, CoE) besides a spell damage shield and Acuities. I will opt out of using my CoE until I can get a shield, but everyone says that you NEED god gloves for these builds to work but im wondering if Vaal Pact will substitute for now and how I should go about that. Im not sure if I will need to swap Faster Proj for Life Leech gem or if Blood Rage with a 1.92 aps, 290pdps ambusher will be enough leech to sustain me for high maps and hopefully uber eventually.

Or do I even need Vaal Pact? There has to be a way without the gloves, i'm just not sure which one is best.

Had the same story with on of my guildmates.
Coe sure makes not a big point right now, but it still adds a bit damage!
If u are able to capp ur res while using it. i would do.
Accuracy is a must have on a ll st build.

VP, well, dont take it. The leech nerf wont help u against reflect since u only will leech a bit more than u need to sutain Bloodrage.
My guildie tested bloodrage, and we removed it after 1h, and he felt way better w/o.
Reflect will be still a problem, which can be handled with a lot flask usage.
Grab a Rumi's for block, and some resists flasks and u should be fine.

But in the end the next item to get is sure acuities, since they will push the build to a whole other lvl.

BM/Mana, well BM works but need a higher lvl due to lgoh nodes (if u dont wanna use a gem for that - wouldnt do it since faster proj. are nice, but if u hit offscreen reflect u prolly die! keep that in mind)
Running Mana u can add cwdt ImmortalCall etc, like i do in this build, brings a lot safty but u will lose damage (not single hit damage but dps - depending on how high ur single damage is u may be able to farm very safe with the mana version)

Last edited by Doe on Nov 3, 2014, 2:30:08 PM
"
"
BigsMcGee wrote:

VP, well, dont take it. The leech nerf wont help u against reflect since u only will leech a bit more than u need to sutain Bloodrage.
My guildie tested bloodrage, and we removed it after 1h, and he felt way better w/o.

But in the end the next item to get is sure acuities, since they will push the build to a whole other lvl.

Alright thanks for the insight, I guess I'll skip VP and maybe just get more ES nodes instead. Good idea with the Rumi's suggestion.

Acuities are definitely next on my list but are now insanely expensive on standard...Thanks for the help man!
"
BigsMcGee wrote:
"
"
BigsMcGee wrote:

Alright thanks for the insight, I guess I'll skip VP and maybe just get more ES nodes instead. Good idea with the Rumi's suggestion.

Acuities are definitely next on my list but are now insanely expensive on standard...Thanks for the help man!

Sure np :) just ask if need anything.

I'm having no trouble running blood rage with 5k es. The chaos res on the vertex is nice if your not going to useCoe. Dont use vaal pact. The benefit of not instant leech is it takes a while to start degening much. Not that that is much compared to the benefits of instant leech.

BTW. Thanks Doeboy for your generosity.
"
TheChandrian wrote:
I'm having no trouble running blood rage with 5k es. The chaos res on the vertex is nice if your not going to useCoe. Dont use vaal pact. The benefit of not instant leech is it takes a while to start degening much. Not that that is much compared to the benefits of instant leech.

BTW. Thanks Doeboy for your generosity.

sure, you'r wellcome.

i'd also use lmp over gmp if my leech isnt high enuff

Switched the char into another hillarious op lvling build - coe based flicker! May create a guide for it soon!
The current posted build is still viable and question about that build will be answered by me.
Feel free to leave feedback and questions about the current build of the op!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info