Using armourer's scraps to link armor. Does it work?

I q them first till I run out of scraps then I 6 link them w/o q lol
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
It was introduced as an added game feature several patches ago. Some of the newer players joined the game only after the feature was introduced, so it seems like mystery to them.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
It was introduced as an added game feature several patches ago. Some of the newer players joined the game only after the feature was introduced, so it seems like mystery to them.

This is tbh one of the weakest aspects of GGG imo.

New players join:

- Have to download all these third-party things for filtering their loot and planning out their skill tree
- Have to bookmark the Wiki, the reservation calculator, the Vorici chromatic calculator and obviously poe.trade for more efficient trading (together with the "APPEAR ONLINE" feature they provide)
- Need to check up on Wiki about so many different things, such as Whispering Ice (this thing does something, look it up on the Wiki to see what it is)
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
You are right about that. POE does seem to slowly become beginner-unfriendly. We cannot stop old players from leaving, but we should at least do something to welcome new players in joining.
On only 6L i linked my self i spend abouth 600-800 fuse and ower 10k armor scraps.
When i finaly finished my game whas laggy as hell and my hand hurt a loot.

Besicly you need one chaos for 3 fuse, its damn expensive and then ther is RNG.
When i trie to 6L i usualy trow one scrap on fuse, its not worcking wery well asd i spend ower 1k fuse just on one chest that way and on other one i spend also abouth 200+. You probably need 20q to even get dicent bonus and agen ther is that RNG.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Dec 26, 2015, 8:42:03 AM
"
Derpey wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:

This is tbh one of the weakest aspects of GGG imo.

New players join:

- Have to download all these third-party things for filtering their loot and planning out their skill tree
- Have to bookmark the Wiki, the reservation calculator, the Vorici chromatic calculator and obviously poe.trade for more efficient trading (together with the "APPEAR ONLINE" feature they provide)
- Need to check up on Wiki about so many different things, such as Whispering Ice (this thing does something, look it up on the Wiki to see what it is)

1. New player can just visit foum and copy someone else build. Making own sucessful build is not something new player can do.

2. new player dont have to trade. There is a lot of build for new players that dont require to buy items on start. You can make normal on self found gear without any problems.

3. New player can ask on global or forum if he have any question. There is a lot to learn about PoE but new player dont need to know everything to play game.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Dec 26, 2015, 8:45:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info