humm a after tought (CoC discution inside)

Hey all.

Im playing a CoC build. Like many of us i have my fair share of bad talk to me. 2 day ago i was in a daily Zana and first map someone start yelling at me saying CoC should be forbidend, how im noob.... ect...ect...

that guy was all rage on me on the first map, RIGHT as he start i say : ok i won't use CoC.

i sat in the back letting them kill and do the job.

On one map we need to tag stone to get increased time, That i can do. The one yelling at me (let say Mr.X) was still angry that we let a **noob** like me on they daily.

on the 6 map, he die 3 time and just sit there !

On the last map, Zana gave us a good one, Strand map, Time limit (increased by killing monster) and kill last boss.

We start, i don't want to cast since i don't want to bring hate on me. About 1 min inside the map, one of us was streaming and i hear it

-We need to clean faster guy, go ahead, do something

rest of the group stay behind him.

At that moment i can'T hold myself anymore... i just promply in the front (2-3 pack of mob ahead) and start doing what a CoC is best of : Clean PACK OF MOB.

Before i realise it im nearly at the last boss, other folow quite well in the back (can't kill much but they folow) Mr.X RAGE at me for **killing his FPS**.

Arrive at the boss, i hear the streamer say

--Geeze, CoC is a good build, even a great one. But you need to love the hate you get from that build.

That.... just make my day ! it's exactly how i feel. Love the build, will defend it again anything... but the hate it's generate it's unbelivable. Even sommuner don't have that much hate toward they build

QUESTION : is the build, OR the drop FPS (mean ether your computer, your internet or the game code)
Or more simple : WHAT stop you from playing with CoC. Lag, drop FPS, just don't like the
all shiny screen ????

FPS killer, also almost impossible to see what the fuck is going on under the heavy curtain of GMP+ST+<insert spells>. If you are the one playing CoC it is ok, but when in party, I would rather have a low DPS party member instead of CoC/Mjolner/Summoner using one.
So for you is the Heavy curtain on the screen that drop your FPS/kill your fun !

Continus :D
CoC Cylone barely touches FPS actually.

I know almost nobody uses it though but its really good shotgun action, most of the projectiles arent even visible as they hit instantly.

I tried doing it twice this league, but first one got my first death by crash (crashed the game just as I hugged climb boss, I know for certain its not coc, but rather Im sure my game only ever crashed on a goat invader), second one I afked at wp due to being distracted by TS like a tard...

Right now trying to farm some stuff to buy me items for a new try (needs 2 ungils, thief's torment cause cyclone eats mana like hell, stone of lazwhar, 5-6l, blood dance/darkrays and ofc the items to achieve max res with those on) Max block ofc.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Oct 17, 2014, 10:29:56 AM
My machine runs this game like a dream, but I nearly locked it down when I fought two Vaal bosses with my CoC shadow. Right as I got to the alter, I popped a diamond flask and started chucking GMP STs off-screen so I could get the first shot in. The two bosses summoned a gaggle of enemies, and suddenly, my body was uncontrollably spooging ice spears and ball lightning, making a giant blue/white mess that dropped my FPS to around 10-15 for what felt like an eternity.

That was one of the best feelings I've had in a game. That power surge was addicting!

.... but if I were in a hardcore league, I would be very uncomfortable knowing a 2/3-spell CoC is in my party. I'd drop my settings to as low as possible to help with it, but I'm not sure that would help.

If i play with a CoC build i cannot even move or attack because it kills my fps (0-5) i just cant

So i avoid them like plague
Once upon a time, people wouldn't group with summoners. Not it's CoC.
in my case i rarely see any slowdown

and im using a barrage bmp artic breath or fireball or arc

ok maybe when i pop vaal haste + diamond flask lol but both exclusively i have no problem

"
3DNeophyte wrote:
My machine runs this game like a dream, but I nearly locked it down when I fought two Vaal bosses with my CoC shadow. Right as I got to the alter, I popped a diamond flask and started chucking GMP STs off-screen so I could get the first shot in. The two bosses summoned a gaggle of enemies, and suddenly, my body was uncontrollably spooging ice spears and ball lightning, making a giant blue/white mess that dropped my FPS to around 10-15 for what felt like an eternity.

That was one of the best feelings I've had in a game. That power surge was addicting!

I know, I know... http://youtu.be/XlG8liarABw
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
How's called a person which joins a party, clearly knowing he'll bring discomfort to the rest, besides destroying their hardware in the process?

I guess it's called a kicked one, ignored one, and a punching bag for the rest in team in the short term he's allowed to stay in.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info