Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Melee is hardmode

"
Sa_Re wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:
I will attempt to face atziri's cleavage with my own in beyond today... Many rips will be had.

What i will be listening to before the fight

I hope you won't have to listen to Gates of Valhalla after.

I don't really care if i die, there is nothing left for me to do in beyond. It's atziri and abaxoth. But the End of All, doesn't want to spawn. Maybe it ends prematurely?

"Puts on glasses."

Spoiler
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAH
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Boem wrote:
"
Frankly, I'd say it was well beyond their ability. Blizzard gave up on just one component of PoE's skill system (skill modifications as drops), so to expect a fledgling company to get it right is pretty outlandish.

But damn if they haven't given it a hell of a shot.

100% agree with you on this, given there situation and experience one cannot blame them for there attempts.

I think the only real problem with this game is the unrealistic expectations of some of the people playing it, mainly the vocal minority ;)
Everything needs to be perfect, issues fixed yesterday, served on a golden platter and oh free ofc... may be derailing a bit here and don't necessarily want to have a go at younger generations, but I see this attitude more and more, online an in real life. I recently gave up on teaching martial arts (after 14 years!!) because I simply got fed up with the younger generation of students I had, they showed the same attitude in training as the regular complainers on this forum, they wanted everything done for them, immediately, not willing to put any effort in themselves and of course for free... it drove me to the point of quitting on the biggest passion I had in my life so far... luckily this is just a game and I am not personally involved, so it is easy enough to just ignore all the miserable gits ;)

-lack of endgame: IMO the option to have maps and roll random affixes by far beats the old endless diablo and baal runs, yet it is still not good enough
-lack of viable playstyles: PoE offers far more possiblities than most games I have played so far, but since only the best cookie cutter build is just about good enough for a lot of players, people just self-impose an non-existing limitation
- desync ... everyones favourite... sure, it can be a bit irritating, I had my fair share of deaths to desync playing on an old potato but so what?!?! my first multiplayer experience was hooking up two 486 over a home-made nullmodem cable, spending half a day just to figure out how to get our one game (doom) to connect in multiplayer and that is the only game we played non-stop for weeks... regular crashes, connection loss, no variety whatsoever, but feck it, it was fun! when 28k modems finally came and we played quake online for the first time, any day we had a ping below 5-600 was reason enough to get the beers out and celebrate, but now people whine because a free game sometimes has a second of delay... boohooooo!

lower your expectations and this game is incredibly fun and I would say by far one of the best games I have played in a very long time!
Atziri down!
My cleavage was bigger...

Lucky drop
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
I got sick of hearing "can it do Atziri?" to a lot of people when talking about builds.

Amen brother
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"

This game is fair and balanced

Dont even joke about that.
"just for try, for see and for know"
Your point stands about fairness.

But youre seriously convinced that its balanced?

Im glad you appreciate it though <3
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
iMbaQ wrote:
"
matrodi wrote:
I have a reaver lv 87 on Beyond. Clearspeed is good, survivability is OK, but I'll never roll a melee char again.

Why?

-Desync

Due to nature of POE, there are some times when you're gonna hit air. With multistrike, you're gonna hit air 3 times. If you're tight in resources, you'll hear your char screaming "I'm low on mana!" a lot.

-DOT's will kill you

In Beyond, everytime I summon poison bugs or fire squids I need to be extra cautions because the poison cloud or flame surge + righteous fire chops your life away so fast that I need to weave through them and carry a chaos flask.

-group play you're useless

Usually I duo-party with a Arc dude or a Tornado Shot dude, and by the time I reach a pack of mobs they're all dead. Also, when things gets tough (like 2 packs of poison bugs on a small area) I'm the first one to GTFO because this scenario is super RIPy to me (consider 20-30 FPS spikes and a mess of particles effects/items on your screen).

-bosses usually favors ranged

THE TOUCH OF GOD!

Go CI.

- High ES (10k plus) means burning and desync are more manageable
- Poison immune!

Cool story but. Can you do Atziri?:P
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
"
Iluvatar_gr wrote:
"
iMbaQ wrote:
"
matrodi wrote:
I have a reaver lv 87 on Beyond. Clearspeed is good, survivability is OK, but I'll never roll a melee char again.

Why?

-Desync

Due to nature of POE, there are some times when you're gonna hit air. With multistrike, you're gonna hit air 3 times. If you're tight in resources, you'll hear your char screaming "I'm low on mana!" a lot.

-DOT's will kill you

In Beyond, everytime I summon poison bugs or fire squids I need to be extra cautions because the poison cloud or flame surge + righteous fire chops your life away so fast that I need to weave through them and carry a chaos flask.

-group play you're useless

Usually I duo-party with a Arc dude or a Tornado Shot dude, and by the time I reach a pack of mobs they're all dead. Also, when things gets tough (like 2 packs of poison bugs on a small area) I'm the first one to GTFO because this scenario is super RIPy to me (consider 20-30 FPS spikes and a mess of particles effects/items on your screen).

-bosses usually favors ranged

THE TOUCH OF GOD!

Go CI.

- High ES (10k plus) means burning and desync are more manageable
- Poison immune!

Cool story but. Can you do Atziri?:P

Yes.
ign KlearSpeed

1.3 Torment - Scion Kinetic Build Guide (HC Viable)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1146976
I would never want to play a melee in a full group. The mobs would be dead before I ever get to them. It would be boring and embarrassing.
Standard Forever
Imo it would be fun if they made a short league that only drops melee skill gems.

Flickerstrike is the nearest to viable melee skill for farming this game has but it's pretty bad for group play and has major dsync issues.

The main issue melee skills have is you have to move to each mob that movement adds a lot of time to your clear speed. Again the reason flickerstrike is so good is it bypasses the movement step required in melee farming for the most part.

Possibly giving melee characters some type of amazing movespeed skill would help. Possibly something that pulls monsters ontop of you could work also. It would help with chasing down mobs that like to run away.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info