[1.3] ► MJOLNOOB ◄ UBER ATZIRI FARMING - TIPS - ANTI REFLECT - RT or CRIT - SOLARIS or SHAV - MF

Yeah, multi+leap will make you jump trice but im not sure if the last two jumps will just be in the same spot (no problem) or if the ms auto-targeting would kick in there (big problem). Lightning warp does not have that issue tho but it might be too slow (only the quality on gmp will add speed to it gem-wise) but has the advantage of being blue, so would totally work on 5 off color shavs.
Last edited by Mian_Scaratan on Nov 26, 2014, 9:56:43 AM
"
Arachnéa wrote:
I haven't tried this but maybe it can help to put leap slam in the 6L lorica (or shav for the bravest dudes that can get full off color on it) to flee from those FB bastards and avoid getting killed (maybe without Ruby's and Rumi ??? :p).

But the problem could be Multistrike (that could make you jump multiple times ?).

I'm not at home to try it but the idea could be very useful, even in order to move faster from packs to packs.

About AOE : I already thought about it and tried the "increase area" and "area dmg" nodes from tree, and it seems to be a good option to do much DPS on trash (and on bosses with 12% more area dmg I think).

Here is my current tree : WitchCharger

I took also the ES/Armour wheel instead of the life/ES wheel to get less phy dmg and take 8% resistance which makes me more comfortable in eleweak/eleref maps.

I think that when I'll get Shav I'll drop this wheel to get more dmg -> more Vaal Pact leech.

Last reflexion, how about going to the skill duration wheel near from Vaal Pact to get +45% skill effect duration on IC/BR and stuff ?

I am running a variant of this build in HC that has 20 sec IC and 45 sec BR uptime.

It also has 100% all res w/ flasks.

Level 95.
@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Nov 26, 2014, 11:48:50 AM
I did 5 more uber runs yesterday and today with the crit variant and... I finally droped the damned gloves :)

I'm definately doing more damage than with RT, and even more against shockable targets like trash monsters and Vaal.

Casting IC manually is a pain! On mjolner's sockets, if i put discharge before arc, i have between 1 and 3 endu charges remaining before recasting IC. If i put discharge after arc, i can have 0 charge remaining! So be aware about it! Anyway, the best way to cast IC manually is to always cast endu cry before it.

Maybe the best CWDT setup would be on a RRGG 4L:
- R for lvl 6 CWDT
- R for lvl 7 IC
- G for 20/20 BR
- G for Enhance (boosting IC's uptime and BR's AS)

So when using IC manually, we would have:
- R for 20/20 Inc Duration
- R for 20/20 IC
- G for 20/20 BR
- G for Enhance
- Switching Leap Slam for Enduring Cry

I have no problem to avoid double flameblast using leap slam.

-------------------

"
ishville wrote:
So i'm gearing up for uber and it looks like most people in this thread used a high ES shield to kill her. I was thinking of using a saffell's because I have gotten comfortable with the extra max resist, but is it just way better to have all the extra ES?

What is the recommended shield setup? High ES for vaal/trio and saffell's for atziri?

IMO, there's no better shield than Saffel's Frame against Vaal and Atziri. Against trio, an ES shield would be better.

"
lkwpeter666 wrote:
My problem is, if i dont want to get 5 off colour on shav. is there a good way to leave out the life gain on hit gem ?

i thought of lust for carnage, but i think its to low for lightning strike or moltenstrike mana cost (45 and 30)

what do u think ?

Lust of Carnage nodes give +4 LGoH each time something hits (attacks as well as spells). Each time you push MS or LS linked to multistrike, that's 3 attacks.

Against single target it would be:
- 3x4 lgoh with LS = 12 lgoh
- (3x4)x2 lgoh with MS = 24 lgoh (at least 1 projectile will hit the target)
- 12/2 lgoh with Arc or Discharge from LS = 6 lgoh (50% chance to cast on hit)
- 24/2 lgoh with Arc or Discharge from MS = 12 lgoh (50% chance to cast on hit)

So, with Resolute Technique:
- 12+6+6= 24 lgoh per LS use
- 24+12+12= 48 lgoh per MS use

For crit variant, it also depends on your %hit.

"
Mian_Scaratan wrote:
"
Funsy wrote:
BAM!

Wow, color me impressed.

Would there be a possibility to use those on the crit variety and lose the vaal pact for more of something else (DPS/ES) you think?

"
muir wrote:
Flicker strike is awesome for clearing easy content...

Yeah, ive been using flicker on farming docks. Its crazy XD

Desynch will get you in the end tho.....

You should check Reoxy's build if you want to use acuity.
► Shop ◄ Mirror service • Gear • Maps • Gems • Legacy ■ thread/545555
Last edited by Funsy on Nov 26, 2014, 5:10:41 PM
I need to share:

1R1G method, spend 1 ex + 30 chaos (400 chroms)
"
3portas wrote:
I need to share:

Please for the love of god, divine that shit.
@BeerPact
"
Funsy wrote:
I did 5 more uber runs yesterday and today with the crit variant and... I finally droped the damned gloves :)

I'm definately doing more damage than with RT, and even more against shockable targets like trash monsters and Vaal.

Casting IC manually is a pain! On mjolner's sockets, if i put discharge before arc, i have between 1 and 3 endu charges remaining before recasting IC. If i put discharge after arc, i can have 0 charge remaining! So be aware about it! Anyway, the best way to cast IC manually is to always cast endu cry before it.

It's not bad when it lasts 20 secs. IMHO it's the only viable method for HC.

I'm using Arc then Discharge, with EE.

Theory is... in order of ascending crit chance: Molten -> Arc -> Discharge. Statistically this should yield maximum power charges for Discharge. Additionally, Arc before Discharge will debuff -50 fire (unless molten strike can intervene). With +3 end charges, I regularly observe EC counter hitting 6 while spamming molten strike & arcing-discharging when multiple targets are being hit.

Example.

"
Funsy wrote:

"
ishville wrote:
So i'm gearing up for uber and it looks like most people in this thread used a high ES shield to kill her. I was thinking of using a saffell's because I have gotten comfortable with the extra max resist, but is it just way better to have all the extra ES?

What is the recommended shield setup? High ES for vaal/trio and saffell's for atziri?

IMO, there's no better shield than Saffel's Frame against Vaal and Atziri. Against trio, an ES shield would be better.

I'd be concerned about fire damage either from the dual striker before last remaining, or from his adds (exploding devoted... fire damage.) If you drop IC during this fight chance of death is > 0. I leave titty last w/ long term IC.

CWDT setup for Atziri...

CWDT - EC - IC - ID
CWDT - Enfeeble/Ele Weak - Enhance - Spell Totem

Doesn't seem possible to self-cast spell totem due to life cost.
@BeerPact
"
muir wrote:
"
3portas wrote:
I need to share:

Please for the love of god, divine that shit.

Sure!
Hey all, just wanted to let you guys know its possible to kill uber with 4.3k es.
here are my items
Spoiler

i swapped out Increased duration with Cwdt(level 4) and a lower level IC(level 4) for uber herself and manual cast for everything else

i used

for the two vaals to kill them both as fast as possible so there was no risk of dieing to them, i used saffels for everything else

and my flask set up was
Spoiler

decided to skip out on the topaz as its easy enough to dodge the storm calls and i was scared i would run out of hp to cast stuff if i didnt take a hp flask

i am currently level 88 and followed the crit tree and currently have almost all the crit nodes that he took hence the low es.

hopfully this helps anyone attempting to do uber, its not to difficult even with the low es (only died twice)

also want to thank funsy for the awsome build its insane that uber is possible with such low es just shows how crazy the build is.
"
_Apparitions_ wrote:
Hey all, just wanted to let you guys know its possible to kill uber with 4.3k es.
here are my items
Spoiler

i swapped out Increased duration with Cwdt(level 4) and a lower level IC(level 4) for uber herself and manual cast for everything else

i used

for the two vaals to kill them both as fast as possible so there was no risk of dieing to them, i used saffels for everything else

and my flask set up was
Spoiler

decided to skip out on the topaz as its easy enough to dodge the storm calls and i was scared i would run out of hp to cast stuff if i didnt take a hp flask

i am currently level 88 and followed the crit tree and currently have almost all the crit nodes that he took hence the low es.

hopfully this helps anyone attempting to do uber, its not to difficult even with the low es (only died twice)

also want to thank funsy for the awsome build its insane that uber is possible with such low es just shows how crazy the build is.

Thanks for the feedback ;) And again: GZZZZZ!!! That's just crazy to kill uber with such low ES lol

--------------------

I'm such a noob lol, i farmed more than 100 times uber Atziri without knowing something really important: i though that the multiple red circles was flameblasts... They are storm calls!

So, to clarify it for everyone (correct me if i'm wrong):
- there are 2 different flameblasts: a little single one and a BIG double one, both with flames on the contour
- there are 2 different storm calls: many little ones (yellow), and some middle ones (red)

About those storm calls, it seams like the red ones have lightning penetration!
I tested on normal map without spell block, with 100% light res under flask effect:
- i don't take dmg against yellow storm calls
- i take dmg against red storm calls
► Shop ◄ Mirror service • Gear • Maps • Gems • Legacy ■ thread/545555
I always thought that the strong one is the yellow one. If I run normal Atziri with one my 75% light res characters I can tank all day the red one but the yellow one can oneshot me.
For the guy asking for Lust for Carnage node, I'm using it and I can spam molten strike in 1vs1 situation without problems :)( even in Atziri minion phase, I just attack her and life go insta-full thanks to "life on kill" provided by that cluster)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info