I know how I can forgive GGG!

Send me 3 x Gibabyte G1 GTX 980s, and 2 x Asus ROG Swifts now, and I will love you again.

And to Paul the delivery man ...

[Removed by Support]
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by Support on Oct 12, 2014, 8:31:11 PM
My hate speech towards Paul the delivery man is justified!!!!

My GTX 970s ... HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME??? NO ONE HAS EVER DONE THIS TO ME BEFORE!
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Oct 12, 2014, 8:29:16 PM
"
bhavv wrote:
My hate speech towards Paul the delivery man is justified!!!!

yo paul was going on his seventh straight day and was doing OT for the 3rd day in a row ok?! he was tired and misread the address

Spoiler
paul snuck a peak and kept your 900's for himself, duh
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Police Render of Paul

hmm, If you're a closed beta supporter and you're edited by support does that mean you edited yourself?
'Please be mindful not to post offensive comments towards other people on the forums'...

PAUL IS NOT A PERSON ON THIS FORUM OMG.

He is a crook and a thieving *****.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Oct 12, 2014, 8:35:20 PM
Paul did not need to sneak peek. Box was shipped as is, off the shelf, plainly emblazoned with all the adverts.
Support also owes me at least -1 warning, my hate speech against someone who stole or lost £550 worth of my shiny new graphics cards is justified!

- PoE TOS.
if its any consolation bhavv Paul once nicked a sick pair of nike sb's I had ordered too. Sketchy prick

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info