Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
who drinks green juice for lunch?

Spoiler
Goats.
Smoking mother nature again?

Spoiler
No. your speech is not justified.

Have you ever worked in delivery. Man it sucks balls. People want you there yesterday, they want it fresh, they don't want to hear about god damn holidays, break downs, fires, etc.

People suck. especially those that think they need their stuff yesterday.
Yes. Although it's more like

In a confessional booth somewhere in England.

Hi my name is Paul and I'm a delivery man.

Do you have any sins to confess?

I have stolen from my fellow man, a brand new computer part, I don't even own a computer. I pawned it to bet on a horse.

The Lord forgives those who confess. Just say 10 bad luck bhavvs and all will be forgiven.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Paul also owes an apology to Mr. Khan who lives on my street because I want straight to his house all like ...

WHERE IS MY PARCEL? GIVE ME MY PARCEL! I KNOW YOU HAVE MY PARCEL, IT WAS SIGNED BY KHAN!

Poor guy, he was the wrong Khan and had no clue at all, and I don't exactly look too great to be going up to people asking for stuff.

(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
Hardlicker wrote:

I have stolen from my fellow man, a brand new computer part, I don't even own a computer. I pawned it to bet on a horse.

LMAO
bhavv get a damn haircut and trim that thing growing on your face you hippy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info