I know how I can forgive GGG!

"
HermitDragon wrote:
No. your speech is not justified.

Have you ever worked in delivery. Man it sucks balls. People want you there yesterday, they want it fresh, they don't want to hear about god damn holidays, break downs, fires, etc.

People suck. especially those that think they need their stuff yesterday.

This is DPD, look them up. They send you your stuff with the delivery tracked, allow you to watch its progress via satnav, and give you a specific 1 hour delivery time slot in which it always arrives.

Both Scan and OCUK have used DPD for years and they NEVER fuck it up, not even once with their satnav tracking stuff.

Paul is sooo getting sacked.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Paul is getting sacked with a bag full of pennies?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob1uCfaUnk8
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
bhavv get a damn haircut and trim that thing growing on your face you hippy

I DID TRIM IT YESTERDAY MORNING BEFORE ALL THIS HAPPENED BUT I STILL LOOK FIERCE AND MR. KHAN WAS IN SHOCK AND HORROR!!!

Not really, I was as polite as I could be, simply asked if he had anything delivered for my address and showed him that someone with his name had signed for it. When he didn't know anything about it, I apologized for being there and mentioned Id have to sort it out through the delivery people.

PAUL IS IN BIIIIIG TROUBLE!
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Want the goats to help?

Spoiler
Nice good job, now the haircut. Just go once for the shape-up at least
Yes just aim that thing in you know who's direction and FIRE!!!!

- PoE TOS.
At the Wretch? Why? Oh well....
I'm also gonna be angry when I call the store in the morning especially more because all the Gigabytes are out of stock, and I'm gonna try my darn hardest to get the G1 editions without paying the extra because of all this. (£275 for Windforce OC, £299 for G1, faster overclock and better cooler and back plate).

- PoE TOS.
Im the third one from the left, plans foiled again!
Sorry Quebec, got the 6 and 9 mixed up again.

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info