+1 leaving the game

"

The next time I quit, the only thing people may notice is the me-shaped hole in the forum. Whatever heinous form that might take.

Probably something like this:

ubadumad
"
I stopped for a bit. I sad-quit, since there was no anger, just a whole bunch of disappointment and despair. But a mixture of what FM brought to the table and the realisation that saying 'you take the good with the bad' has to be more than just an anecdote pulled me back, and I've owned up to my mistake.

The next time I quit, the only thing people may notice is the me-shaped hole in the forum. Whatever heinous form that might take.

I hope it's not for a long time yet.

I understand. Mine is not hate or anger either. Just a very big disappointment for something i really liked to spend my time. However, I'm done with poe until I see that patch note:

-Fixed desync and server issues :'(

I can't and won't play something anti-desync I love low life builds.
My_Bloody_Valentine
Hey guys didn't want to make another quit thread so here it goes.

+1 On Quitting. No rage at all, its just that game gets utterly boring after 85+. Trying new builds doesn't cut it, also I have lost my motivation to play.

Best luck to whoever reads this.

Godspeed.
I never understood anyone's needs to post "I'm leaving, bye" on a game's forum whenever they quit a game. Is it to get attention? Why? I mean, arent you leaving the game? Whatever..bye.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"
CrazylikE wrote:
I never understood anyone's needs to post "I'm leaving, bye" on a game's forum whenever they quit a game. Is it to get attention? Why? I mean, arent you leaving the game? Whatever..bye.

Considering this is the Feedback forum, I wouldn't say so much personal attention but in the remote possibility GGG reads these, it may give some insight on why they are losing players.

There are plenty of common denominators if you read the posts that maybe GGG can address to keep players around. Right now, solo/self-found is way too unrewarding compared to group play (I may go as far as saying "bot" play as well since it seems to be spreading) and yes, it can beat you down after months/years of no-reward gameplay.

I've felt the 6 socket/6 link pain as well. For us solo/SF players, 1500 fusings is a huge grind among other things.

I've quit PoE at least five times since Closed Beta. Should I make a thread every time I quit?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Yes
Wow its morning and i just ran into an ass hole...
Traveling in a fried-out combie, On a hippie trail head full of zombie.
I met a strange lady, she made me nervous, She took me in and gave me breakfast,
And she said, "Do you come from a land down under?, Where women glow and men plunder?"
"
SunandSteel71 wrote:
Wow its morning and i just ran into an ass hole...
You have to get the Infernal Talc from Lady Diala in the Solaris Temple to get it out of your way.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info