+1 leaving the game

"
Perfect_Black wrote:
Another player driven away by the garbage Fusing/Jeweller's implementation.
I am not surprised.
Well done, GGG.
Enjoy the icy tears as they absorb into your life blood.
Then, after you are properly invigorated by the tear-absorption, please fix Fusings/Jeweller's.

Idunno what else they can do.

You can gamble or have a 100% chance to get one at x amount.

People legit said that would fix everything if you had both options, I guess people just get mad if they gamble and lose.
agreed. poe can be such a garbage game sometimes.

desync mechanics more than 2 years game running, unplayable.

if you watch lvl 100 players on twitch, they desync like crazy (etup was watching him today)

they somehow learned to deal with it by using Es build like 15k es.

For life builds such as mine you ofc can get 1 shot due to damage out of screen and this can be unfix able with /oos

for these reason, it's a garbage game for me atm.

-map system is aawful.

-farming is like for nolifers very unrewarding.

-you can't try op builds they all restricted with their shitty 6 link system.

-content is pretty weak and short that's why you start to waste your fuses on that item, there is nothing else to do.

if they make it smoother gameplay , its top game.

A good game should work first, you can't talk about a good game when it is half working, full of bugs, errors etc. Like desync, Poe loses all the stars for me.

diablo ros is better for me atm.

My_Bloody_Valentine
Last edited by Rangers on Oct 12, 2014, 2:23:59 PM
"
RagnarokChu wrote:
"
Perfect_Black wrote:
Another player driven away by the garbage Fusing/Jeweller's implementation.
I am not surprised.
Well done, GGG.
Enjoy the icy tears as they absorb into your life blood.
Then, after you are properly invigorated by the tear-absorption, please fix Fusings/Jeweller's.

Idunno what else they can do.

You can gamble or have a 100% chance to get one at x amount.

People legit said that would fix everything if you had both options, I guess people just get mad if they gamble and lose.

You are right - since you have the choice to gamble or buy it that part of the game is perfect!
"Yes, it is perfectly fair. It just sucks ass."
posted by Thaelyn on 12. August 2013 17:33
Funny, some of you act as if you never felt the pain of wasting currency to get a 5/6link... It is an absolute salty feeling to waste all the currency you saved up for only to get shit back for your efforts...

So OP, I feel your pain... just don't take the game too seriously.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
You say that gambling is too frustrating so they give you an option not to gamble. But you don't use it and you keep gambling. And then you complain about it. What do you want them to do, give it to you for free? Grow up.
"Of course we balance knowing players will Alt-F4 out of there."
- Qarl
"
Rangers wrote:

Oh Rangers! Always the same lol

You should do D3 a favour and provide your valuable insight about their game, on their forums. I'm sure you can be of tremendous help to them and their entire player base. If they don't take your word for it, you should direct them here and have them look at your post history...that ought to teach them a thing or two.

Your presence on the PoE forums is just wasted on us, as we will never be able to appreciate your brilliance and mind blowing points of view.

We'll all miss you tremendously when you leave, and we hope that your future endeavors keep you occupied for many years to come. Looking forward to seeing you back here in 2017! Don't let us down.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
Since i basically spent all the currencies i've hard earned for 2 months, 7 hours per day on average to fuse a failed 6 - link, this is goodbye!

Thank you for all the stress, time wasted, and high blood pressure from the game.

Next time I'm playing the game, I'm not going to play it legit.

Yeah. You heard me.

No wonder everyone is cheating. This game reeks!

Goodbye!

Let's see now. One can get 20 fusing from vorici/day. X 60 days would equal 1200. Without trading. You used 700 (and *expected* a 6L).

Somewhere, your efficiency is off. By a lot.

how do you get 20 fuse from vorici/day? maybe i should stop ignoring his missions....
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
"
how do you get 20 fuse from vorici/day? maybe i should stop ignoring his missions....

Master's give a currency at a discounted rate at lvl 6, a one time deal per daily mission.

For voirici it is 20 fusings.

Peace,

-Boem-

(also lol @ charan your's was sneaky, but jose ruined it :/ )
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Josephoenix wrote:
"
Rangers wrote:

Oh Rangers! Always the same lol

You should do D3 a favour and provide your valuable insight about their game, on their forums. I'm sure you can be of tremendous help to them and their entire player base. If they don't take your word for it, you should direct them here and have them look at your post history...that ought to teach them a thing or two.

Your presence on the PoE forums is just wasted on us, as we will never be able to appreciate your brilliance and mind blowing points of view.

We'll all miss you tremendously when you leave, and we hope that your future endeavors keep you occupied for many years to come. Looking forward to seeing you back here in 2017! Don't let us down.
#

dont forget to quote the rest of my post, that'll make more sense. AS i play both, i have to compare them because poe is copying from d2 . Good job you remember me! It means I have an impact on you, so good :)

I also like to point out that people are free what to play what to write. Your mum always told you *you were right*, that is the core of the problem.

"
agreed. poe can be such a garbage game sometimes.

desync mechanics more than 2 years game running, unplayable.

if you watch lvl 100 players on twitch, they desync like crazy (etup was watching him today)

they somehow learned to deal with it by using Es build like 15k es.

For life builds such as mine you ofc can get 1 shot due to damage out of screen and this can be unfix able with /oos

for these reason, it's a garbage game for me atm.

-map system is aawful.

-farming is like for nolifers very unrewarding.

-you can't try op builds they all restricted with their shitty 6 link system.

-content is pretty weak and short that's why you start to waste your fuses on that item, there is nothing else to do.

if they make it smoother gameplay , its top game.

A good game should work first, you can't talk about a good game when it is half working, full of bugs, errors etc. Like desync, Poe loses all the stars for me.

truth hurts babe ;)
My_Bloody_Valentine
Last edited by Rangers on Oct 13, 2014, 7:03:22 AM
"
"
Rangers wrote:

I am so happy for you. :)

I hope it continues to be that way for many days yet. It's so important that we play what we enjoy, first and foremost!

oh Charan! Didn't you stop playing this game? Hmmm, maybe that was the wrong person. Hey whatever, thanks for your good wishes :) I'll miss you all :) See you when Act IV comes out.
My_Bloody_Valentine
Last edited by Rangers on Oct 13, 2014, 7:08:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info