+1 leaving the game

Since i basically spent all the currencies i've hard earned for 2 months, 7 hours per day on average to fuse a failed 6 - link, this is goodbye!

Thank you for all the stress, time wasted, and high blood pressure from the game.

I knew from the very beginning when I finished all the game's content I'm just going to grind for better gears and tries to level my self.

But as the game goes for lvl 87+, it's becoming more and more ridiculous. Its ok for players to take time to level. But getting maps to level myself is very very hard.

For people who have low level masters(lvl 5-6), leveling is very difficult.

Naturally being the wealthy man I am, it is no problem since I just buy all the map I required. But as my calculation goes, I am going on negative growth.

LIKE WHAT THE FUCK? AREN'T YOU SUPPOSE TO GET POSITIVE GROWTH WHEN YOU LEVEL AS YOU KILL MONSTERS AND GET THOSE LOOTS?

LOLOLOLOLOL NOT ONLY NEGATIVE GROWTH AS I LEVEL, FUSING WAS THAT TERRIBLE TOO.

Well enough of the capslock. I find this game no longer enjoyable.

R.I.P

Goodbye!
Race? Season points? Nah. Not my thing.
Last edited by SicariusOblente on Oct 11, 2014, 6:51:05 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Rip.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Crawwwwwling ma skin these wounds will not heal

CUT MA LIFE INTO PIECES

DIS IS MA LAST RESORT!

Don't quit because RNG wasn't kind to you =/
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Oct 11, 2014, 5:23:02 PM
Hopefully you are sincere in your stated intent to leave.
Noblesse oblige
"
Since i basically spent all the currencies i've hard earned for 2 months, 7 hours per day on average to fuse a failed 6 - link, this is goodbye!

Thank you for all the stress, time wasted, and high blood pressure from the game.

Next time I'm playing the game, I'm not going to play it legit.

Yeah. You heard me.

No wonder everyone is cheating. This game reeks!

Goodbye!

Let's see now. One can get 20 fusing from vorici/day. X 60 days would equal 1200. Without trading. You used 700 (and *expected* a 6L).

Somewhere, your efficiency is off. By a lot.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"

Next time I'm playing the game, I'm not going to play it legit.

Yeah. You heard me.

No wonder everyone is cheating. This game reeks!

Goodbye!

Let's see now. One can get 20 fusing from vorici/day. X 60 days would equal 1200. Without trading. You used 700 (and *expected* a 6L).

Somewhere, your efficiency is off. By a lot.

Somehow, you're logic is off, by a lot. Did everyone got their masters to lvl 6 on their first day of rampage or is it just me?
Race? Season points? Nah. Not my thing.
You're both embellishing the math. No, nobody had a level 6 Vorici on day 1. But nobody played Rampage for 2 months either, since it'll be another couple weeks before the league is 2 months old.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Oct 11, 2014, 7:46:14 PM
Well, at least your crying and whatever else got you probated. Now take that hint and leave and stop spamming up the forum with repeated topics. Can't conduct yourself, then don't expect the same treatment...not that I think you actually cared.
Another player driven away by the frustrating Fusing/Jeweller's implementation.
I am not surprised.
Well done, GGG.
Enjoy the icy tears as they absorb into your life blood.
Then, after you are properly invigorated by the tear-absorption, please fix Fusings/Jeweller's.
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
Last edited by Perfect_Black on Oct 12, 2014, 3:29:22 PM
Just want to know how many quit threads your going to make until you actually leave?
Standard Forever

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info