GGG obviously does not PLAY poe at all.

"
Hence the supporter pack idea. It's probably the least ridiculous thing jdilly has said in quite some time.

Sponsor-a-GGGDev-Playdate. Pay a grand, give a Dev X hours off work to just play on the Live server.

Higher support packs include forcing the dev to play a certain class, restricting the dev from certain skill gems, and getting access to an exclusive video of Your Sponsored Dev swearing, wtfing, facepalming and all the rest at all the things 'wrong' with the game.

I'd be first in line.

Because every sixty seconds, somewhere in the world (probably New Zealand), a GGG Dev isn't dying to desync in Path of Exile. For the cost of a cup of coffee a day, you can help provide a safe, healthy gaming environment for a Dev all of your own.

Fucking

Spoiler
post of the day!

peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
"
lemonades wrote:
"
This. It would probably help GGG's image considerably if its own staff members actually bothered to level a character past 50 on their public accounts :P

I don't think they would have time for actual development if they did that lol.

Hence the supporter pack idea. It's probably the least ridiculous thing jdilly has said in quite some time.

Sponsor-a-GGGDev-Playdate. Pay a grand, give a Dev X hours off work to just play on the Live server.

Higher support packs include forcing the dev to play a certain class, restricting the dev from certain skill gems, and getting access to an exclusive video of Your Sponsored Dev swearing, wtfing, facepalming and all the rest at all the things 'wrong' with the game.

I'd be first in line.

Because every sixty seconds, somewhere in the world (probably New Zealand), a GGG Dev isn't dying to desync in Path of Exile. For the cost of a cup of coffee a day, you can help provide a safe, healthy gaming environment for a Dev all of your own.

Count me in!
Good idea, but although I don't know what GGG devs make, but being a developer myself, $1000 would only pay enough to have me getting to act3 cruel or something if I solo
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
Hey how much of a rip off is that witch 30 scour for like 90 chance? Yes I did it lol.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Hey how much of a rip off is that witch 30 scour for like 90 chance? Yes I did it lol.

That's a legit discount lol.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
"

I'd be first in line.

Count me in!

Its settled then. We can do this!^^
"
lemonades wrote:
"
This. It would probably help GGG's image considerably if its own staff members actually bothered to level a character past 50 on their public accounts :P

I don't think they would have time for actual development if they did that lol.

Pretty sure someone has hit 100 in the 1 month league - probably got to 80 in a week.

If you cant spare a week to have a better understanding of the product that pays your bills something is wrong.
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
Lol, did you steal my tora? I got her to 6 today and saw that deal, would have went for it if i had the jews for it but i need those still so no thx gurl.

Whats with the QQ anyways, its not like the player made up prices or "rates" as you trader people call it have any merit.

Another unintentionally hilarious Dirk post. Thanks man!
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Really it seems like some half arsed attempt at setting some prices in the economy. Of course it fails because I agree with the OP, GGG aren't playing the game we are playing. Need the extortionist 2ex for the nerfed eleron mod? Open your console and tsummon a few!
Last edited by rampagingrabbit on Oct 11, 2014, 5:33:49 AM
"extortionist" price of 2 exalted to created end-game gear? Amazing.
(1.2)Puncture/Ice Shot duelist - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1078942
(2.0)The Party Crasher - Hardcore viable Ice Crash Duelist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1335704

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info