GGG obviously does not PLAY poe at all.

"
whoismiked wrote:
You should make another thread when they sell you a 6 socket (or even a 6 link is possible) for cheaper than it's worth.

Or you can stick with the juvenile "cry when it's bad, ignore when it good" motto.

Well it's only logical to bitch and whine, that leads to finding out the problems and in most cases working on them to improve things.

"Ignore when it's good" is how it should be.
What would we have ever achieved if we would just be happy with everything we got, all the time,
and filled up the entire internet with praises and likes?

The only way to improve is to find out what's wrong, and the cause trumps the means.
As long as we get to fix problems, that's a win.
Doesn't matter who brings the problem to our attention, how, where, or why.

I'm sorry but if you're looking for emotional support, you came to the wrong place.
Get a girlfriend maybe?

The fact that I among others don't take up space to praise anyone, in this case GGG devs for spending years working on this game, doesn't mean that I wouldn't appreciate it. For me it's so obvious that bringing it up would be unnecessary. Would I play the game if it wasn't any good? No. See?
I try to bring up as many problems as I can, so the game can be further improved.
Pretty simple and logical an approach.

"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex
"
Elemenz wrote:
"
whoismiked wrote:
You should make another thread when they sell you a 6 socket (or even a 6 link is possible) for cheaper than it's worth.

Or you can stick with the juvenile "cry when it's bad, ignore when it good" motto.

Well it's only logical to bitch and whine, that leads to finding out the problems and in most cases working on them to improve things.

"Ignore when it's good" is how it should be.
What would we have ever achieved if we would just be happy with everything we got, all the time,
and filled up the entire internet with praises and likes?

The only way to improve is to find out what's wrong, and the cause trumps the means.
As long as we get to fix problems, that's a win.
Doesn't matter who brings the problem to our attention, how, where, or why.

I'm sorry but if you're looking for emotional support, you came to the wrong place.
Get a girlfriend maybe?

The fact that I among others don't take up space to praise anyone, in this case GGG devs for spending years working on this game, doesn't mean that I wouldn't appreciate it. For me it's so obvious that bringing it up would be unnecessary. Would I play the game if it wasn't any good? No. See?
I try to bring up as many problems as I can, so the game can be further improved.
Pretty simple and logical an approach.

Thats why facebook has no dislike button. People would not spew hate on others profiles but rather just dislike them into oblivion.

Thats also why this forum doesnt have a post/thread rating system other than posting in it because people would spew their hate via dislikes, then no thread ever shows up that is sof any interest because only streamer hail threads and plz get rid of desync threads would be up top.
Agree with OP and others, only Elreon and Vorici rates make sense.
IGN: MsAnnoyance
"
qquno wrote:
Agree with OP and others, only Elreon and Vorici rates make sense.

Actually, if theirs make sense, the the others do as well. Since they're just an extension of the current purchases one can make from the NPC.
when you try to chance something cata is a must have 96 chance for 30 scour is really good
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
I can confirm they do in fact play
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
When I saw that I could get 10 alchs from Vagan if I paid him 8 regrets I knew that very little thought was put into the Masters' currency exchange. Felt half-assed.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
"
MajorThor wrote:
When I saw that I could get 10 alchs from Vagan if I paid him 8 regrets I knew that very little thought was put into the Masters' currency exchange. Felt half-assed.

How so? Because clarissa is better? Or because the masters trade in different "rates" than the players?
Umm... for all the complainers in this thread, did you ever consider that maybe, just maybe GGG didn't think every single master should have a great currency deal like Vorici and Elreon? Do we really need 7 different options for "free" orbs...
"
"
MajorThor wrote:

How so? Because clarissa is better? Or because the masters trade in different "rates" than the players?

Because what use is it to have a vendor that sells 10 Alchs for 8 Regrets seeing as I could get 10 alchs from a player trade for 2.5 regrets. Some thought or insight to how the people exchange currency would have been nice. If this was an attempt at adding some pseudo "fee" on the convenience for currency exchange then I could see their logic, but for now it just seems like they slapped in some random numbers.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info