8th Forsaken Master Found

"
shoshinsha wrote:
the picture someone posted earlier in black and white, is a method of checking whether a picture is PS'd.

(The wordings on my software of the function is "over exposure")

if a picture is PS'd, the pixels where the edit has happened will stand out greatly when compared to the other parts of the picture.

So far the picture does not seems to be PS'd.

Yeah, the compression test seems to actually be legit. However, there are still ways to make it seem legit without it really being legit from what I gather.

anyway, some info on the subject:

http://fotoforensics.com/tutorial-ela.php
"
Awaken320 wrote:
I am the OP from the Reddit thread... This is 100% legit as far as I know... A guild member of mine found it, decided to complete his map first, and come back for it after. When he came back, the master was gone. This is about all I know.

Currently, he doesn't want to reveal what map it was, as he wants to try to duplicate the map, and all of the conditions he can control (time of the day, etc.) tomorrow.

lol why would you finish the map instead of doing it first when you know it's extremely rare. That's just silly
"
Orkurius wrote:
"
Awaken320 wrote:
I am the OP from the Reddit thread... This is 100% legit as far as I know... A guild member of mine found it, decided to complete his map first, and come back for it after. When he came back, the master was gone. This is about all I know.

Currently, he doesn't want to reveal what map it was, as he wants to try to duplicate the map, and all of the conditions he can control (time of the day, etc.) tomorrow.

lol why would you finish the map instead of doing it first when you know it's extremely rare. That's just silly

Because he wanted to bring in another guild member, but he was running a map at the time. He was just trying to be nice and include someone else.
Until it's packed in GGPK, eh.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
Why are people still such noobs that they only screenshot such things instead of recording a video?
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
because screenshot editing is a lot faster than video editing
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Singerality on Oct 24, 2014, 7:02:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info