8th Forsaken Master Found

I am the OP from the Reddit thread... This is 100% legit as far as I know... A guild member of mine found it, decided to complete his map first, and come back for it after. When he came back, the master was gone. This is about all I know.

Currently, he doesn't want to reveal what map it was, as he wants to try to duplicate the map, and all of the conditions he can control (time of the day, etc.) tomorrow.
Last edited by Awaken320 on Oct 9, 2014, 3:50:26 PM
CMF POWAAAA !!
"
Awaken320 wrote:
I am the OP from the Reddit thread... This is 100% legit as far as I know... A guild member of mine found it, decided to complete his map first, and come back for it after. When he came back, the master was gone. This is about all I know.

Currently, he doesn't want to reveal what map it was, as he wants to try to duplicate the map, and all of the conditions he can control (time of the day, etc.) tomorrow.

Why tomorrow? All easter eggs in the game are based on the moon cycle. He should aim at the next full moon.
IGN: Smegacore
"
Boomyolo wrote:
CMF POWAAAA !!

"
Awaken320 wrote:
"
Boomyolo wrote:
CMF POWAAAA !!

wow u rock!
I WANT TO BELIEVE GODDAMNIT
Belive then xD
I asked MonstaMunch about this, he said it only happens if you wear a vaaled veil of the night.
Last edited by DichotomousThree on Oct 9, 2014, 4:09:38 PM
"
I asked MonstaMunch about this, he said it only happens if you wear a vaaled veil of the night.

and the rumors will start
"
Boomyolo wrote:
"

and the rumors will start

Indeed. That's fine though, people can choose to believe what they want. Like I said on Reddit, this may be a crazy glitch that wasn't supposed to happen (not yet, or possibly ever), or it may be something very, very rare. I can't say either way, but I know this to be as real as the member who discovered it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info