8th Forsaken Master Found

"
Awaken320 wrote:
"
Boomyolo wrote:
"
I asked MonstaMunch about this, he said it only happens if you wear a vaaled veil of the night.

and the rumors will start

Indeed. That's fine though, people can choose to believe what they want. Like I said on Reddit, this may be a crazy glitch that wasn't supposed to happen (not yet, or possibly ever), or it may be something very, very rare. I can't say either way, but I know this to be as real as the member who discovered it.

we will have to wait for more news
That black box around his name and the placement of the name tag looks suspicious. nice try
Perception is reality.
"
MwHighlander wrote:

This
Screenshot was clearly taken from the grassy knoll.

And I heard damn explosions! Didn't you too!?
"
widardd wrote:
That black box around his name and the placement of the name tag looks suspicious. nice try

Actually click on it and let it zoom in a little. For some reason, it seems a little off right there, but when you zoom just slightly, it looks proper. Don't know why, really. Maybe it's just because of the size image before you zoom in that throws it off a little bit? I'm honestly not sure.
troll me more

Beyond league.
"
MwHighlander wrote:
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
"
Boomyolo wrote:
"
I asked MonstaMunch about this, he said it only happens if you wear a vaaled veil of the night.

and the rumors will start

That would be hilarious. Especially since the guy in the screenshot seems to have stable RF.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info