[US][SC] | Discord | DÓGÉ Recruiting Experienced Active Players (150/170)

bump
bump here comes Legacy League!
Tried contacting your officers in-game while you were all off (probably mostly because the servers are resetting), so I'll say a few things about myself here.

My main character for Breach is named Setho and I got my DPS to 250k (with Concentrated Effect) during the league. I haven't gotten to the end of the endgame yet, but I'd really like to this league, and this looks like a good guild to do that with.

88 is my highest level so far. I got above 80 two or three times before, but I usually delete my characters at the end of the league since I don't play standard, so I don't remember the exact levels.

If this guild is on when I'm on and I can rotate masters, map and generally be helpful with its members, this guild would be perfect. My timezone is UTC+6 (US central time) and I'm on at night.

Finally, I have a headset with a mic, so I can communicate via Discord, TeamSpeak, etc. if the guild uses anything like that.
hello:
I would like to join the guild. My ign is XiaoRema.
I had just tried to contact you in game, unluckily every officer seemed to be offline now.
Probably too hyped for the patch note now ;)
A little info about myself. Played for 3 year. 36/40 challenged for last three leauges. Casual player.
Anyway, It would be great if you would invite me to the guild.

May the brine king smile on you.
"
SieghartX2 wrote:
2.5 bump
bump
bump, message scarf, oregon or sieghart if you want an invite!
Hi, I'm Wallaburn, I messaged a few of you in game and am interested in joining your guild. I don't know if I just didn't get a message back or if I'm bugged and couldn't see it/them.
bump - race and beta hype
I do play heavily with my girlfriend and ask IGN: checkmatewithpawns to be added also.

About as experienced as your going to get. My current guild is inactive. Been playing for 4 years now. On a newer account though but have 40/40 breach league challenges, and 39/40 of legacy league.

Girlfriend and I have very nice gaming computers so great with party play and headsets.

We both have multiple lvl 90+ characters.

I generally start mapping within first day.

Will be taking a 5 day vacation from work to do 36 hour opening league grind then 4 hour naps for that early money.

Will be buying a beta key when the supporter packs roll out and practicing speed runs during beta. Hope to find a guild member to speed up this process.

I expect this guild to be from USA and not have %50 of people from other countries doing lag mapping. Generally I solo, but with headsets it makes party mapping way easier.

Some gear:

Last edited by KyleGallas on Jun 5, 2017, 3:19:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info