[US][SC] | Discord | DÓGÉ Recruiting Experienced Active Players (150/170)

Account Name: Telgalad
Character Name: Dante_gctotems
Highest Level: 98 I think? I get a 90+ each league.
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: Aug 2, 2012
Country/Time Zone: NA EST
Average Hours Played Per Week: 20-30 depending on work
Player-type (League Only, Hardcore, Standard, Etc.): League Only

Hello all,
Dante here,

I am looking for an active guild that is will help me reach my goals for Betrayal and future leagues.
I have been playing POE off and on since Aug 2, 2012. I have taken multiple breaks but have had a level 90+ character in the last 3-4 leagues. I think my highest ever level was 98, but I tend to delete random characters at the start of each league so I have room for new characters.

I have yet to face Shaper or Uber elder and as such have set the following goals for the Betrayal league.

Defeat Shaper
Defeat Uber Elder
Reach Delve 250+
Maybe get a Headhunter?

For the first 4-6 weeks of a league I play every night for 3-4 hours depending on work requirements, after that its along the lines of 10 hours a week. With Betrayal happening over Christmas, vacations will allow me a lot more time than normal.

Build Plan for 3.5 (Pending change log which isn't out yet)
In past leagues I have played fairly casual and have almost always played a totem or minion build without any set goal. In Betrayal I plan on playing a Duel Poets Pen build, Most likely a spark/Ball Lightning build based on current meta.

Is this the Guild for me? Send me a message if you think so!
Soon.....
Hi, If you still have a spot open i would be interested in joining for the upcoming league.

IGN: NorioShumo
Hello there. I would like to join you if you still have an open spot

IGN: Cocazer
Hey there, if there is still a spot open, I would like to join you.

IGN: _Tegridy_Farms_
Hey would love to join! Have played for years and have 600+ hours on the game.

IGN: DoYouGuysNotHaveChroms
Hi I am looking to join guild that uses discord actively( someone times it gets lonely) =]
I been playing this game since close beta, but lately start playing more. Got HoWa and Winter Orb/Ice spear, farming uber elder and stuff.

Live in Canada

My IGN: Ukr_BlueLight

Hope to see you soon
IGN: Ukr_BlueLight
Hi,

Would like to join a guild to bump up the social interactions. Been playing for a long time. now back in since mid synthesis.

Regards,

IGN: Zetajoule
Blight!
Metamorph countdown

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info