[US][SC] | Discord | DÓGÉ Recruiting Experienced Active Players (150/170)

Hello all, I am a bit of a newbie at POE as you may be able to tell. I am interested in joining you gent's I have played a bit HC and am just moving over to SC since I am new and just starting out. I would like to join an experienced team to teach me the ropes and to climb the boards with. My ingame name is Bownerdz.

I come from playing D3 for many seasons and am looking to make a new home here.

Thank you,
Vettic
Hey guys, can I get an invite please :)

Very active player, doing a barrage assassin, and leveling a cyclone trickster with a friend.

Would love to have a group of people to map with and have fun with!

Hope to get the invite :)
Not every hero holds a sword... Some just Hold the Door!
bump
Edit: Nevermind
Last edited by Osurne on Jul 8, 2016, 6:43:38 PM
Hey, I'm interested in joining and tried to look for any officers online but failed, prompting me to post here.
I'm east coast but also up at odd/late hours so I'm probably on anywhere from 5pm to 3am EST, not sure if that'll be be a problem or not.
Currently looking for a group to do map or lab runs with, just rolled an aurabot which, while fun, lacks the ability to solo clear anything. I also have several other characters at maps, one of which is level 90 and can clear Atziri and help other others through uber lab, although I my aurabot is also equipped to help in any end game content I'm fairly certain.
I've been playing the past few months fairly actively and have been on again off again playing since around beta, so I believe I have the experience you're looking for.
Send me a PM if at somepoint someone logs on and you've got slots open
Hello, I would like to join your amazing guild. I have bee playing PoE for roughly one year. I have been playing since ~6 months since 2.00 actively. I'm currently playing prophecy only with a LA windripper, an assreacher, and now I'm building a Pathfinder Ci LA. I'm pretty active; I play usually from 3pm PST to roughly 12am PST. But I don't play non-stop in those times, but I generally do play a lot. I'm very active in guild chat :D.
bump
bump hype for 2.4
bump t-minus 10 days
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info