1.3 Life Based "Shatter Chuck Lite" Barrage - CoC build (updated the tree)

"
MeganFox26 wrote:
hi , how you can have 6 Power Charge ? 3 from default , 2 from tree . and the last one?
You take the power charge from the Bandit quest line on merciless, you can also pick up a 8th over by Templar if you wanted, and if you have dual void batteries you can have 9! lol
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Dec 12, 2014, 8:34:40 PM
Bandits, merc,
So patch has hit and I allocated my points, i'm not noticing to much of a difference imo, even with sticking with the tree I had before patch hit I still hit the Barrage Crit Cap at 91% accuracy, just with a lower Crit-Multi :/ ...anyone else noticing a large difference? Maybe it's just hard to tell...

Here's my current Tree, I was going stay out of the ranger area and head to templar for the power charge and get some of that easy to reach ele-dmg and whatnot but I decided to leave my build in the state it was "the best I could of course" to see if I still liked it as is!

Last edited by justinmm1988 on Dec 12, 2014, 8:40:45 PM
i think the trick is to take out atkspd nodes and add multi and spell dmg nodes, plz report back guys
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
I've never tried this build yet, I'm planning to make a build for the new Torment, any comment is appreciated, please? Also, has anyone tried the new nerfed COC yet? Any significant drop of DPS?

Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA37BEq4-mghAsnFWu0PVBlgVC215QMEyzrrOVIC0fDkgRln_GoqPB8yoLcFKJ03DVXfK1SPPqNj1tbLl8jAvssAMeH0EGIxa_1CMFtejW53Q6Qkt43agwcWHiJpWMNlVLKjipbrXybqpKyD8nKk19W6xHUUzKSsM6m7Ui6ncHhxOcpG-eUUeNv9aKfyswfIMJ2wuCHsDjS1fxs9i9NZL-CrFC8xFxhcAaPC3Grrc-Jy8aOJBVGo_22vsJGYqvbEz_aPKiAPAfgpvsOOFz7SBjQxhdPO-t8cBm

I always feel safer with Acro, Ondar and Phase, I have to drop a few life nodes, though.
Last edited by wiwigvn on Dec 13, 2014, 6:21:46 AM
Build is fine really, tested it out works just as well. Dropped probably a bit in damage but still everything gets 1 shot anyway. ( only tried domi / piety and some maps atm ).

Leech nerf isn't a problem with this build as it didn't move into acuilty and 1% doryani's healing. vaal pact + life leech is completely intact.

Nothing really as to change only the imuum to stun node got relocated but still has the same distance as before from vaal pact so no biggy there.

Build is fine.
hey i need actually tree for this build.
Its my stuff
WTS

coc color

ign//@fofomeme
Hi guys,

Just wanted to share with you the tree i made for this build with my scion !

With that tree i'm able to drop purity of lightning and purity of ice to take haste instead :)

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAx4DlgSzBUIGIwixDkgOXA-rES0Rlha_GYoaOBqPH0EmlScvKU8qCyo4LJwtHy2DMtE1kjY9Oyg__EGWRUdFfkrIS1dMs03jUDBTNVVLWlJd8mBDYeJirGNDavpsjG49bqpvnnBScNV3B3gNfIN9dX_Ggh6Cm4MJhX2HE4nTjAuMNpBVlSCXBptdm7WcpJ2qogCio6iaqW6us7VItfK4k7l8u-PAZsDjwfPDOsSiykrN-tD1037YvdsL217hc-OE6GbsOOyw7SDxs_KX8-r22vsJ_o_-ug==

Tell me if you see something i could improve !
Haste is good.
But whats the best aps is?

2.4 or 2.5 after coc nerf?

Anybody knows?
Last edited by takepan on Dec 17, 2014, 5:48:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info