[2.2] Player159632's Top Tier MF Builds.

Hey, I decided to run this build because ive always wanted a MF'er who can solo aswell as do dom runs etc. But im kinda having trouble, Using a 5L solaris, im currently only at 2kdps (im lvl 88). my ES is only 3.2k with discipline, using lvl 19 gems. i feel that i cant even solo 68 maps. anything im doing wrong?
Hey, just wondering what are your MF ratings and how often do u get "good loot" (anything worth above an ex) and are they uniques or rares?
Hi there.

To get implicit Culling strike i have to be in a specific zana mod or something? and another thing, should i keep CWDT low level and inmortal call? or i have to level that gems?
"
tweedacus wrote:
Hey, I decided to run this build because ive always wanted a MF'er who can solo aswell as do dom runs etc. But im kinda having trouble, Using a 5L solaris, im currently only at 2kdps (im lvl 88). my ES is only 3.2k with discipline, using lvl 19 gems. i feel that i cant even solo 68 maps. anything im doing wrong?

There is no way you have 3.2k es at level 88...

im not helping unless you give more info about gear etc.

looks like a troll post.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
"
FlameofOrigin wrote:
Hey, just wondering what are your MF ratings and how often do u get "good loot" (anything worth above an ex) and are they uniques or rares?

Ofcourse it depends what i do (what ilvl bases)

I don't play alot to be completely fair, so i cannot answer that. However your most expensive loots will come from rares.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
"
frederickf wrote:
Hi there.

To get implicit Culling strike i have to be in a specific zana mod or something? and another thing, should i keep CWDT low level and inmortal call? or i have to level that gems?

To get implicit Culling Strike you need to corrupt the targetted item.

You want your cwdt to be appropriate for your level. For example:

If 4000 ES you want it to proc at ~800 - 1000 es (About 1/4th max)
In the endgame you want a level 21 CWDT as you are likely to have 13k+ ES

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
nice build :)
Last edited by Downad on Sep 1, 2015, 1:46:54 PM
Mmm another tip for soloing? maybe removing skillpoints from Ancestral bond area and go for other skill? xD

im lv 79 and i have 1.7k dps on totems, 5.3k ES and really tanky but can do even 68 maps xD
Greetings culler,

My bloodmagic guide is completed, you chan check it here:

I linked your guide in the end, as I think mana version is also very good. Overall I'd say that bloodmagic is a little stronger, but mana version is smoother.

I think bloodmagic is stronger due to stronger auras and similar tankyness. It's much easier to chain vaal haste if you are already running haste, and not many people use it. The extra points into auras also welcomed, some people has survived thanks to that.

I think mana is smoother due to flask management. With your version, is very easy to keep distillate always up, whereas I struggle a little on it.

If I remove zealot's oath, I get much better flask management, at the cost of about ~300 ES regen (I have much less than you) but gain 4 passive points. Would like if you can bring your opinion on the other thread.
Need people to farm endgame with
My culler build thread/943897
My accounts: Brujitasexy, Jannah
My shops
I'm assuming there is no chance that it would be effective to use this build as a Marauder as it'd invest in 10 passive points that do not in any way contribute to the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info