[2.2] Player159632's Top Tier MF Builds.

"
tkbowned wrote:

IDK what to save for now.
Stats are 349iir/54iiq w/o flask
9596 ES/3934.4 ES recharge and 483 ES regen.
Capped resistances.
DPS doesn't matter since i'm in party all the time.
You can check out my tree and jewels in the character "Shaelyn" if you want.
Very nice build, i have done 78 maps no problem so far.

Thanks alot for the kind words, very nice gears you have there. :)

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
"
wtznael wrote:
Hi

Can i use this build to start a league as a first character ?

You wont reach anywhere close to my statistics, however im almost 100% sure this will still be the best culler build to use in new start because of heavy focus on survivability, where alot of other builds focus primarily on getting mf up.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
nvm
Last edited by Shortblade on Sep 13, 2015, 7:04:01 PM
So I been playing this build and it's almost complete. As a lv77, I'm lacking some passives to make up for a lot of things to really make the build more efficient and tanky but I have been able to run 75-79 maps perfectly fine in groups. People had asked if I can use the following; vaal haste, vaal grace, temporal chains. I had temporal chains put on taken damage but I felt that may make me less useful if I had no curses to apply directly on the fly. So I switched from the taken damage group to vaal haste & grace w/ duration.

I wanted to get a demigod's belt but the supply is extremely low in warbands. I also cant find a decent shield with proper resist. I'm wondering if playing Warbands has any benefits whatsoever for a beginner like myself or I should have just been playing standard to begin with.

Warbands Gear          

MF Rate w/Div          

Also having an issue where people are claiming to have a lot of lag when I have greater or lesser multiple projectile, so I stuck to rain of splinters and gave my totem blind & minion/totem res gems. On the IIQ end, I have 462 without divination activated. I just have to learn to utilize your divination distillate method.
Last edited by Macromute on Sep 17, 2015, 1:50:48 AM
"
Macromute wrote:
So I been playing this build and it's almost complete. As a lv77, I'm lacking some passives to make up for a lot of things to really make the build more efficient and tanky but I have been able to run 75-79 maps perfectly fine in groups. People had asked if I can use the following; vaal haste, vaal grace, temporal chains. I had temporal chains put on taken damage but I felt that may make me less useful if I had no curses to apply directly on the fly. So I switched from the taken damage group to vaal haste & grace w/ duration.

I wanted to get a demigod's belt but the supply is extremely low in warbands. I also cant find a decent shield with proper resist. I'm wondering if playing Warbands has any benefits whatsoever for a beginner like myself or I should have just been playing standard to begin with.

Warbands Gear          

MF Rate w/Div          

Also having an issue where people are claiming to have a lot of lag when I have greater or lesser multiple projectile, so I stuck to rain of splinters and gave my totem blind & minion/totem res gems. On the IIQ end, I have 462 without divination activated. I just have to learn to utilize your divination distillate method.

Hey man, thanks for the reply. Warbands has a higher need for mfers as the market isnt that big. So people will have a higher demand for mfers. However there are NO quantity based rares in warbands. Meaning that in standard you will reach higher rates. But all in all warbands needs mfers, more than standard. As for the cwdt setup, just switch around as long as you dont have mirrored/corrupted link. Thats my current reason im sticking to one and the same cwdt setup.

Goodluck mfing!

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Thanks! I am now lv86 and been having a blast running map groups. And you're right, mfers let alone aurabots come in such high demand in Warbands.

Sadly I had not been able to land a Blood of the Karui nor a Demigod's Bounty. I don't know a single thing about selling nor crafting, I farmed chaos/regals and occasionally found a good unique to sell off in order to eventually afford all of my gear.

I guess I came to the conclusion that with my inexperience, maybe I should go to standard if all I want to do is simply play the game. Or if in the long run in the new one month league that I could possibly learn a lot more with crafting & trading if it's on a much higher demand. I hear really bad rumors about people being unable to trade let alone climb up enough to profit in standard.

I just doubt I can actually get a Shavs in under a month let alone the rest of the gear. I get told that making 30exa is easy and I get extremely uneasy about it because it takes me weeks to get that kind of currency. I would just like to know from your personal experience to what actually feels more accomplishing and entertaining. On the other hand, what you would suggest I look at as far as making a profit from my loot.
Last edited by Macromute on Sep 20, 2015, 8:08:41 PM
"
Macromute wrote:
Thanks! I am now lv86 and been having a blast running map groups. And you're right, mfers let alone aurabots come in such high demand in Warbands.

Sadly I had not been able to land a Blood of the Karui nor a Demigod's Bounty. I don't know a single thing about selling nor crafting, I farmed chaos/regals and occasionally found a good unique to sell off in order to eventually afford all of my gear.

I guess I came to the conclusion that with my inexperience, maybe I should go to standard if all I want to do is simply play the game. Or if in the long run in the new one month league that I could possibly learn a lot more with crafting & trading if it's on a much higher demand. I hear really bad rumors about people being unable to trade let alone climb up enough to profit in standard.

I just doubt I can actually get a Shavs in under a month let alone the rest of the gear. I get told that making 30exa is easy and I get extremely uneasy about it because it takes me weeks to get that kind of currency. I would just like to know from your personal experience to what actually feels more accomplishing and entertaining. On the other hand, what you would suggest I look at as far as making a profit from my loot.

I used to play temp leagues when i started, and only hear bad stories about standard. Same as you are being told with "people not able to sell items, and the rich people ruling the market." That's not true in my oppinion. Sure, if you find an item like this:
it wont sell for as much as it does in temp leagues, because people already have their "leveling" gear set in standard. However once you get into end game bases, and im speaking of items with a minimum item level of ~75 stuff is sellable, but you just need the experience to price it well.

Also if you want to play the game because you like to compeat etc. leagues are great; however i play the game more or less to perfect my character and make the best version of it posible. And i like doing that. Therefore starting over for temp leagues is not my thing.

All in all i think it's actually easyer for a new player to play standard, mainly BECAUSE the leveling stuff doesn't sell. Therefore its almost free to make characters in standard. Just ask friends if they have some leveling items etc, you know what i mean? I believe it's a big roumer about standard being a hard league. It's just the "cool kids" playing the "we are better than you" game.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Thanks for the love and support regarding this build, we recently achieved 100.000 views, and i cannot express how grateful i am!

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Thanks for the guide.
Last edited by Plungey on Oct 15, 2015, 10:22:03 AM
"
Plungey wrote:
Thanks for the guide.

Np buddy, thanks for the nice comment!

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓

Report Forum Post

Report Account: