[2.2] Player159632's Top Tier MF Builds.

hello,i'm trying your build but i got some newbie questions(it's my first low life char) , can i start with the witch and if i can what should i change in the tree (maybe you can post a lvl 90 and 100 tree) and for the auras i need level 4 empower and enlighten ?also which are the best auras to run if i'm doing most of the time solo maps?
"
D33rHunt3r wrote:
hello,i'm trying your build but i got some newbie questions(it's my first low life char) , can i start with the witch and if i can what should i change in the tree (maybe you can post a lvl 90 and 100 tree) and for the auras i need level 4 empower and enlighten ?also which are the best auras to run if i'm doing most of the time solo maps?

Hey buddy, mind pming me ingame instead? I rarely check this thread.

IGN: Kaoms_Heart

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Greetings mr culler, new patch sadness.

I don't know if you are planning to update the build, I'll share my point of view just in case you want to keep up with it.

1. The tree from my build remains exactly the same. But your tree had about 15 points different from mine, so maybe you'll change something.

2. Flame totem has its cast speed reduced by 20%. It sucks, but if I'm not missing anything, still has lowest cast time of all spells.

3. Incinerate dmg is also nerfed. My version never bothered about soloing, but if I recall right yours could do it decently with small gear swaps, don't know if it's still good.

PS: still saving for mirrored jewelery after 3 month of playing :(
Need people to farm endgame with
My culler build thread/943897
My accounts: Brujitasexy, Jannah
My shops
where did the build go?
Yes sad this build disappear, i wanted to do it for talisman league :/
Build did NOT break, gear and skill tree can be found on my character page. Im not maintaining the guide as i hardly play.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Build guide re-launched [MF][TANK][LL] #1080666 10.03.2016

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info