[2.2] Player159632's Top Tier MF Builds.

The videos do not match the build...
Can you please upload the related videos? :)
"
Omga4000 wrote:
The videos do not match the build...
Can you please upload the related videos? :)

Yep please if u can upload a recent video of the build it will be awesome and also if u can show the gems and links ur using pls.

thanks.
Last edited by frederickf on Aug 23, 2015, 10:58:17 PM
Got currently no plans uploading videos due to 800kb upload.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Hey Guys,

thx for the last tip, somehow i missed the jewel section and did not use Rain of Splinters jewel. Now i can run without GMP too and got a "free" Link.

Still i feel kinda "stucked" right now.

I run lev 73/74 Maps, can do almost any Mod but i feel i am stucked in progress and i am not sure what to optimize to reach any further. only problem are maps with a lot poison/chaos or fields in the ground.

My current stats are:

310% IIR (with Gem)
7% IIQ
4%dmg reduce from armor
11% chance to evade
5794 ES
1189 Life (880 reserved)
646 Mana (556 reserved)
127 ES per sec
75% Fire resi
78% Cold resi
76% Lightning resi
-60% Chaos resi
22% Block

Totemdmg with Incinerate, Spelltotem, Itemrarity, Faster Casting and Faster Project. is 3325dps (with Flame Golem)
Auras: Purity of Elements, Purity of Ice, Arctic Armor, Herald of Ice, Clarity (lev 17) and Discipline (Purity of Ice and Clarity on 20% Qual Bloodmagic)

My Gear:

i have like 5 ex budget now and i am not sure what to get and what to upgrade next. get Empore/Enlight lev 2/3 and try to run 1 more Aura (Vitality)? Try to get more IIR? more Resist from gear? or get more Energyshield from Helm/Gloves? Shield is one of the strongest i found on poe.trade

is there any way to upgrade my dmg a little? Whats your dmg on your totems? My spells are lev 19 now, no quality, will this bring a big boost? Map clearing speed is dropping extrem...

Sorry for the wall of text but some advice would be great.
Hi, i was wondering if inspired learning might be a good idea for this build at the socket above the witches spot. If we decide to take inspired learning what other notables would we take.
Last edited by FlameofOrigin on Aug 25, 2015, 8:18:33 PM
"
player159632 wrote:

Pre 2.0 i did use grace and had ~40% chance to evade, it was extremely strong and i miss having that. However in that time i was using Blood Magic + Mortal Conviction. That's still doable, but i prefer the current version in the long run. If you have to regrets, you can surely mess around abit with the tree. :)

Okay, so finally got a bit of time to try variations of this. Instead of waiting for a "final" product to release, I think it's better to share information.

This afternoon I've been doing some math on a version with almost same tree but with support shield, as we talked weeks ago.

Changes to ES from prism guardian to a good ES shield
Spoiler
Prism guardian ES = 50
My current mirrored shield ES = 542
Difference = 500
With around 320% increased ES = 2100 ES lost
With worse shields the difference isn't that big, but it's probably too much

Prism guardian mortal conviction culler.
Spoiler

Current tree

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZEVA1uacrHU8tH0yzRX4OXNAf7-sEBx8CNsWLegFv4veESFxrw23YJKcIna4abOQi98HVpilPnjyMdrcxZp5Y5Voro_IqE3IPWfOsqnKp9zLqGPjrFHEOPN-_20_gwyW8lSDB81yKoqN_xsHF7BiP-nC72RMvb_DVSVEHHpUukyfviPk3189Jsb6KoS_K07QMRnGDCeGIHar-Seq6DXxXyTQKN2YspqbrN4OQ1jpShmBhUu9OhtEnC4O2b57KSl-wm7XDOhmK-wn22hqP-tIXLySwgKRk51XWhMVq-g==

Current auras
https://poe.mikelat.com/#iCpT8ag/GrVLzDab/7ZSNTl3/_A2dtmd

First thoughts
We gain 3 50% auras in comparison with tank build. Auras are also slightly stronger (66 vs 54% increased effect). Those auras would be grace, haste and a dps aura (hatred/anger/wrath).

Balance
- About 2k less ES than tank build
- 2 less jewels and less ES regen from pasive tree
- Needs double distillate to cast totems due to no hp regen(instead of distillate + blood of the karui)
- Needs double distillate to cast totems due to no hp regen(instead of distillate + blood of the karui)
- Better auras

Overall we trade tankyness (ES and regen) for buffs (and evasion from grace). Depending on final version, this could be a choice for more support oriented players.

ES shield mortal conviction culler In my opinion the best!!
Spoiler
Tree: same than mortal conviction prism

Auras: We gain 2 50% auras in comparison with tank build. Those auras are grace and haste.

Balance
- Very similar ES than tank build
- Gets evasion from grace (stimate around 30%) and cast and movement speed from haste
- 2 less jewels and less ES regen from pasive tree.
- Better and more auras

Overall this seems like a intermediate point between full support and tank. I probably will play this version, after slightly improving current iteration

Prism guardian mana based culler.
Spoiler
I can't find any good combination of auras that doesn't need a thousand sockets. Best I have come up to is this: https://poe.mikelat.com/#gS4e55/GrVLzDab/k=4w9E3/OOV=oX/3ng73Rb
So in the end is a lost of ES and sockets used in order to gain only 2 auras. Seems mediocre at first sight.

That's it for today, but my starting thoughts it's that going mortal conviction is still the way to go. There is a lot to improve, and probably there are several mistakes somewhere, feel free to point them out!
Need people to farm endgame with
My culler build thread/943897
My accounts: Brujitasexy, Jannah
My shops
Last edited by Dulahan90 on Aug 27, 2015, 3:00:45 PM
Hi xd

i don't know if im doing this well, right now im lv 69 and have 4.1 ES but the only things is: i cant do anything alone xD my dps just sucks My Flame totems do 1k dps only, any tips? pls

I have the Ephemeral blade without CULLING and for now just giv me like 400ES

im using SOLARIS LORICA 4L with Flame Totem + Culling Strike + Item Rarity + Faster Casting.

the rest of the this just have the auras if any one want see my equipp and help me pls reply this message.

IGN: BringFire.
Last edited by frederickf on Aug 27, 2015, 2:48:02 PM
"
frederickf wrote:
Hi xd

i don't know if im doing this well, right now im lv 69 and have 4.1 ES but the only things is: i cant do anything alone xD my dps just sucks My Flame totems do 1k dps only, any tips? pls

I have the Ephemeral blade without CULLING and for now just giv me like 400ES

im using SOLARIS LORICA 4L with Flame Totem + Culling Strike + Item Rarity + Faster Casting.

the rest of the this just have the auras if any one want see my equipp and help me pls reply this message.

IGN: BringFire.

Soloclearing requires your gems to be atleast max level. Also use doryani's catalyst if you arent already. Soloclearing is a lot better in the end game 85+

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
"
dablack wrote:
Hey Guys,

thx for the last tip, somehow i missed the jewel section and did not use Rain of Splinters jewel. Now i can run without GMP too and got a "free" Link.

Still i feel kinda "stucked" right now.

I run lev 73/74 Maps, can do almost any Mod but i feel i am stucked in progress and i am not sure what to optimize to reach any further. only problem are maps with a lot poison/chaos or fields in the ground.

My current stats are:

310% IIR (with Gem)
7% IIQ
4%dmg reduce from armor
11% chance to evade
5794 ES
1189 Life (880 reserved)
646 Mana (556 reserved)
127 ES per sec
75% Fire resi
78% Cold resi
76% Lightning resi
-60% Chaos resi
22% Block

Totemdmg with Incinerate, Spelltotem, Itemrarity, Faster Casting and Faster Project. is 3325dps (with Flame Golem)
Auras: Purity of Elements, Purity of Ice, Arctic Armor, Herald of Ice, Clarity (lev 17) and Discipline (Purity of Ice and Clarity on 20% Qual Bloodmagic)

My Gear:

i have like 5 ex budget now and i am not sure what to get and what to upgrade next. get Empore/Enlight lev 2/3 and try to run 1 more Aura (Vitality)? Try to get more IIR? more Resist from gear? or get more Energyshield from Helm/Gloves? Shield is one of the strongest i found on poe.trade

is there any way to upgrade my dmg a little? Whats your dmg on your totems? My spells are lev 19 now, no quality, will this bring a big boost? Map clearing speed is dropping extrem...

Sorry for the wall of text but some advice would be great.

My tooltip damage is 6500-7000dps. Got all gems 21/20 or 20/23. I would focus on getting more mf stats in your case. Running higher maps does not mean better loot. Instead go back to 68 maps and run those will full MF until you get a sick drop that can upgrade you into higher maps.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
"
Dulahan90 wrote:
"
player159632 wrote:

Pre 2.0 i did use grace and had ~40% chance to evade, it was extremely strong and i miss having that. However in that time i was using Blood Magic + Mortal Conviction. That's still doable, but i prefer the current version in the long run. If you have to regrets, you can surely mess around abit with the tree. :)

Okay, so finally got a bit of time to try variations of this. Instead of waiting for a "final" product to release, I think it's better to share information.

This afternoon I've been doing some math on a version with almost same tree but with support shield, as we talked weeks ago.

Changes to ES from prism guardian to a good ES shield
Spoiler
Prism guardian ES = 50
My current mirrored shield ES = 542
Difference = 500
With around 320% increased ES = 2100 ES lost
With worse shields the difference isn't that big, but it's probably too much

Prism guardian mortal conviction culler.
Spoiler

Current tree

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZEVA1uacrHU8tH0yzRX4OXNAf7-sEBx8CNsWLegFv4veESFxrw23YJKcIna4abOQi98HVpilPnjyMdrcxZp5Y5Voro_IqE3IPWfOsqnKp9zLqGPjrFHEOPN-_20_gwyW8lSDB81yKoqN_xsHF7BiP-nC72RMvb_DVSVEHHpUukyfviPk3189Jsb6KoS_K07QMRnGDCeGIHar-Seq6DXxXyTQKN2YspqbrN4OQ1jpShmBhUu9OhtEnC4O2b57KSl-wm7XDOhmK-wn22hqP-tIXLySwgKRk51XWhMVq-g==

Current auras
https://poe.mikelat.com/#iCpT8ag/GrVLzDab/7ZSNTl3/_A2dtmd

First thoughts
We gain 3 50% auras in comparison with tank build. Auras are also slightly stronger (66 vs 54% increased effect). Those auras would be grace, haste and a dps aura (hatred/anger/wrath).

Balance
- About 2k less ES than tank build
- 2 less jewels and less ES regen from pasive tree
- Better auras

Overall we trade tankyness (ES and regen) for buffs (and evasion from grace). Depending on final version, this could be a choice for more support oriented players.

ES shield mortal conviction culler In my opinion the best!!
Spoiler
Tree: same than mortal conviction prism

Auras: We gain 2 50% auras in comparison with tank build. Those auras are grace and haste.

Balance
- Very similar ES than tank build
- Gets evasion from grace (stimate around 30%) and cast and movement speed from haste
- 2 less jewels and less ES regen from pasive tree.
- Better and more auras

Overall this seems like a intermediate point between full support and tank. I probably will play this version, after slightly improving current iteration

Prism guardian mana based culler.
Spoiler
I can't find any good combination of auras that doesn't need a thousand sockets. Best I have come up to is this: https://poe.mikelat.com/#gS4e55/GrVLzDab/k=4w9E3/OOV=oX/3ng73Rb
So in the end is a lost of ES and sockets used in order to gain only 2 auras. Seems mediocre at first sight.

That's it for today, but my starting thoughts it's that going mortal conviction is still the way to go. There is a lot to improve, and probably there are several mistakes somewhere, feel free to point them out!

I like your thinking, really appriciate you helping me here. The third version is indeed compeating alot with the current version. That was actually how the build was in 1.3, however was changed because of the life nodes behind blood magic just made me lose even more love for mortal conviction. So therefore i will keep the build as it is now.

That is though, a very strong option and IF mortal conviction does get buffed in the future OR blood magic in any way. That will be the way to go! :)

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info