[2.2] Player159632's Top Tier MF Builds.

"
Moon_Bear wrote:
Hey, Just interested to find out if you're doing 2.0 video at all? Kind Regards

Unfortunately i can hardly upload any videos with my 0.7mbs upload speed. I will try though.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
"
Anyway to do this with anything other than totems ?lvl 74 and clear speed is just soooo low it takes ages to kill stuff, especially magic packs and bosses :( Would RF be possible ? since that skill requires no mana, and requires no investment from the tree to be effective.

The clearspeed, especially while leveling should not be bad.

These tips might help:

- Are you making sure you curse "Flammability"?
- Are you using a Spell damage / Fire damage / Cast speed weapon? (Preferably Doryani's Catalyst)
- Are you using flame golem?

If you still have issues with your damage, i advise switching out Item Rarity for Added lightning damage.

Righteos fire is posible, but not worth it as you lose alot of MF stats. Also it requires you to have atleast 10k+ ES because otherwise "Fragile bloom" jewel will not work in your favour.

- Best Regards,
Culler

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Hey so I'm trying to run this build on warbands and I was wondering what you would do jewelry wise? Would you run 2x well rolled ventor's even though they have no %es on them? Maybe you can give me a quick run down slot by slot what I should use on a tamp league:)

Thanks in advance.
-Situations
This may be a dumb question but if I use the Eye of Chayula amulet then there isn't any reason to pick the "Practical Application" passive point right?
"
MuFeR wrote:
This may be a dumb question but if I use the Eye of Chayula amulet then there isn't any reason to pick the "Practical Application" passive point right?

Technicly your right, but gaining +20 STR + DEX is amazing for only spending two points. and i already took both +30 str nodes, so its required, atleast for me.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
"
Situations wrote:
Hey so I'm trying to run this build on warbands and I was wondering what you would do jewelry wise? Would you run 2x well rolled ventor's even though they have no %es on them? Maybe you can give me a quick run down slot by slot what I should use on a tamp league:)

Thanks in advance.
-Situations

Ventors would work, however i think gold rings + rarity rolls > Ventors.

It's up to you though, i just am not a fan of ventors at all.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
"
player159632 wrote:
"
MuFeR wrote:

Technicly your right, but gaining +20 STR + DEX is amazing for only spending two points. and i already took both +30 str nodes, so its required, atleast for me.

Well I only took the one +30str and I still haven't got the +10str from "written in blood" and another +10str from "light of divinity" so I refunded the points.
"
MuFeR wrote:
"
player159632 wrote:
"
MuFeR wrote:

Well I only took the one +30str and I still haven't got the +10str from "written in blood" and another +10str from "light of divinity" so I refunded the points.

Alright :)

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
"
player159632 wrote:
"
Dulahan90 wrote:

Thanks for the questions first of, i like the ideas you are giving.

Question 1
First of, sorry for the boring answer that i will be giving on your first question about Flame totem contra incinerate with 46% Proj speed.

I use proj. speed in my link therefore i have a long flametotem too. These are the stats of both:

Flame totem(with culling link): 9 projectiles / 69% Proj speed
Incinerate(with culling link): 7 projectiles / 115% Proj speed

My goal on the totem is to make it have the biggest square area covered.

- 9 Projectiles will give a tiny bit more width to the area, something thats only achievable by extra projectiles.

- Projectile speed gives it more length, however it has a diminishing return, you can simply try this by having 40% proj speed from incinerate, and adding "projectile speed" gem. Your length wont get twice as big as like i said, for each projectile speed you add, it will have less effect.

In the end they are both viable options but i find flametotem nice for party culling as incinerate will cast slower, however it's way cheaper to cast continutivly.

Question 2
Demigods bounty VS Perandus blazon (Legacy)

What you say is completely right, stat wise when it comes to MF Perandus blazon beats Demigods bounty in ANY way posible, however considering this build does not use Purity of Elements i had a hard time capping my resistances on just Purity of Fire, Ice and Lightning, that's the soul reason i am using Demigods bounty.

If you don't undercap resistances on using a Perandus blazon its worth it 11/10. And like you said, 30 attributes is extremely nice as that gives you two nodes back.

Question 3
Energy shield based shield VS Prism guardian

Prism guardian is a great sheild as it's the ONLY item that has 1:1 blood magic thats currently viable to use. However as magic finder you usually find a hard time getting high ES on gear, and the shield is the second best ES income (After chest if CI, otherwise best), not only can you get a solid 600 ES + shield, there are nodes above the witch tree that give you imense shield.

To give you a rough calculation; i lose 4500 ES if i unequip my shield. Prism guardian can make you more of a support character by having more auras on blood magic however. For this build it just does not compeat.

I really appriciate your questions, if there is anything else you would like to discuss, don't hessitate to ask!

- Regards Culler

I'm happy to discuss advanced culling stuff with someone who knows what he is talking about too :)

Old things

Spoiler
1-I missed the flame totem 3 projectiles from last patchnotes, it will probably end up being my default setting for culling.

2+3. I'll do some test and toy around with different item combinations to see which combination I prefer. Sadly (due to personal reasons) this will take some weeks, I'll keep you up to date with my impresions when I do so.

On paper, it doesn't seem that hard for me to cap resis (at least for people who don't use andvarius). I wanted to use prism because of that, but losing 4,5k ES is way too much. I'm asuming this is only when you use a 500-600ES shield, and not the one with 438 in gear section, am I right?

New things

4-Looking deeper into the 100pts tree, I would remove some of the regeneration nodes, aswell as the recharge rate ones to get more ES (sanctity and the next ar/es nodes).

I also want to try an evasion version with grace + the es/ev passives near nullification and void barrier, but I probably discard it after basic theorycrafting, as it appears to need too many points. Do you know of a good offline character calculator? I have heard some of them are bugged.

5-How is mana? Are clarity and deep thoughts a QoL improvement, or more like luxury? lvl 16 clarity seems too high for me.
Need people to farm endgame with
My culler build thread/943897
My accounts: Brujitasexy, Jannah
My shops
Spoiler
"
Dulahan90 wrote:
"
player159632 wrote:
"
Dulahan90 wrote:

Thanks for the questions first of, i like the ideas you are giving.

Question 1
First of, sorry for the boring answer that i will be giving on your first question about Flame totem contra incinerate with 46% Proj speed.

I use proj. speed in my link therefore i have a long flametotem too. These are the stats of both:

Flame totem(with culling link): 9 projectiles / 69% Proj speed
Incinerate(with culling link): 7 projectiles / 115% Proj speed

My goal on the totem is to make it have the biggest square area covered.

- 9 Projectiles will give a tiny bit more width to the area, something thats only achievable by extra projectiles.

- Projectile speed gives it more length, however it has a diminishing return, you can simply try this by having 40% proj speed from incinerate, and adding "projectile speed" gem. Your length wont get twice as big as like i said, for each projectile speed you add, it will have less effect.

In the end they are both viable options but i find flametotem nice for party culling as incinerate will cast slower, however it's way cheaper to cast continutivly.

Question 2
Demigods bounty VS Perandus blazon (Legacy)

What you say is completely right, stat wise when it comes to MF Perandus blazon beats Demigods bounty in ANY way posible, however considering this build does not use Purity of Elements i had a hard time capping my resistances on just Purity of Fire, Ice and Lightning, that's the soul reason i am using Demigods bounty.

If you don't undercap resistances on using a Perandus blazon its worth it 11/10. And like you said, 30 attributes is extremely nice as that gives you two nodes back.

Question 3
Energy shield based shield VS Prism guardian

Prism guardian is a great sheild as it's the ONLY item that has 1:1 blood magic thats currently viable to use. However as magic finder you usually find a hard time getting high ES on gear, and the shield is the second best ES income (After chest if CI, otherwise best), not only can you get a solid 600 ES + shield, there are nodes above the witch tree that give you imense shield.

To give you a rough calculation; i lose 4500 ES if i unequip my shield. Prism guardian can make you more of a support character by having more auras on blood magic however. For this build it just does not compeat.

I really appriciate your questions, if there is anything else you would like to discuss, don't hessitate to ask!

- Regards Culler

I'm happy to discuss advanced culling stuff with someone who knows what he is talking about too :)

Old things

Spoiler
1-I missed the flame totem 3 projectiles from last patchnotes, it will probably end up being my default setting for culling.

2+3. I'll do some test and toy around with different item combinations to see which combination I prefer. Sadly (due to personal reasons) this will take some weeks, I'll keep you up to date with my impresions when I do so.

On paper, it doesn't seem that hard for me to cap resis (at least for people who don't use andvarius). I wanted to use prism because of that, but losing 4,5k ES is way too much. I'm asuming this is only when you use a 500-600ES shield, and not the one with 438 in gear section, am I right?
"
Dulahan90 wrote:

New things

4-Looking deeper into the 100pts tree, I would remove some of the regeneration nodes, aswell as the recharge rate ones to get more ES (sanctity and the next ar/es nodes).

I also want to try an evasion version with grace + the es/ev passives near nullification and void barrier, but I probably discard it after basic theorycrafting, as it appears to need too many points. Do you know of a good offline character calculator? I have heard some of them are bugged.

5-How is mana? Are clarity and deep thoughts a QoL improvement, or more like luxury? lvl 16 clarity seems too high for me.

Question 4
Attributes / Regeneration nodes are different from character to character, i needed the slight mana regen basicly to double tap 2 flame totems in a row. Im honestly not so sure about character calculators as i haven't used one myself, sorry.

Pre 2.0 i did use grace and had ~40% chance to evade, it was extremely strong and i miss having that. However in that time i was using Blood Magic + Mortal Conviction. That's still doable, but i prefer the current version in the long run. If you have to regrets, you can surely mess around abit with the tree. :)

Question 5

Like i said above, i have the clarity at 16, so that i can doubletap my flame totems in parties, and i figured i needed deep thought for some mana regen. Not to mention 20 int gives 4% ES which is a nice bonus. If you use incinerate-spell totem you wont need ANY mana regeneration and probably not even Clarity. (could be an option after all.)

Hope this happened to help you. :)

- Best Regards
Culler

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info