Race Season Nine Preliminary Information

"
Fightgarr wrote:
A timed boss kill race format - i.e. an actual race, not a farming snoozefest - sounds excellent

any of the previous race events are XP "farmfests" - if it can be taken as "farming" however.

and, for the new "format" announcement: I'm curious how it will be ranked. (the only option I barely can imagine, would be that the "first" xx chars that made this goaled kill are counted by their time, but it still sounds strange to me, not only for all that xx+1 which would be ranked "zero")
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Yess.. Finally coming :)
I like many kinds of games 😊
Rampage/Beyond Hybrid race = Beyond race. The Beyond mod will completely overtake the Rampage mod for obvious reasons.
IGN : @Morgoth
So we waited for nothing new in races? Meh....

PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE MAKE SKIN TRANSFERS - CROSS LEAGUED!!!

TO MANY BEAUTIFUL ALT ART ITEMS WITHERING AWAY ON STANDARD SC/HC!!!

It will be a nice incentive to play the races and a nice incentive for you GGG to sell more skin transfer packs.

win-win I say.
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
Last edited by Starball on Oct 6, 2014, 6:27:56 AM
Thank you for the 1 week race! Really not a fan of the 1 month - 2 week races.
www.twitch.tv/ephixagames
"
ephixa wrote:
Thank you for the 1 week race! Really not a fan of the 1 month - 2 week races.

I'd prefer 2 weeks to 1. 1 week is just barely enough time for me to hit 60ish if I play during every free moment I've got. 2 weeks is enough time to still keep up with the other stuff I ought to be doing each week and still get a chance to try the new build out in maps before the league ends. (Or in an HC race play slowly and defensively enough to have a chance of hitting 60+ to begin with.)
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
Rampage/Beyond Hybrid race = Beyond race. The Beyond mod will completely overtake the Rampage mod for obvious reasons.

that's true, but having the rampage bonuses will probably make it a bit faster and easier, rampage doesn't add any difficulty, but the good players that can keep up the rampage while levelling will farm faster therefore gaining more xp
Awesome and can't wait. Also totally don't take anything out of the core game we now enjoy for the races. Having no masters I can live with.
"
Starball wrote:

PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE MAKE SKIN TRANSFERS - CROSS LEAGUED!!!

TO MANY BEAUTIFUL ALT ART ITEMS WITHERING AWAY ON STANDARD SC/HC!!!

It will be a nice incentive to play the races and a nice incentive for you GGG to sell more skin transfer packs.

win-win I say.

This I could get behind. I can't imagine the technical difficulties, but it would be super nice if you could skin-transfer an item to put it in your mtx stash, then apply it in another league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info