Race Season Nine Preliminary Information

If masters can be removed, why can't shrines\boxes\corrupted zones be removed?

Also can we get a bit of an explanation why its taken 3+ months to have a race season?
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Last edited by Morsexier on Oct 6, 2014, 2:33:36 AM
gotta give casuals a chance to win!
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
jstq wrote:
gotta give casuals a chance to win!

LOLOLOL never. Casual racing for the demi plz.

Not like I'm gonna get 2k points like you anyways.
nice, good idea to plan that hybrid league during the painful gap between seasons!
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
"
Because of the shorter seasons, there will be fewer different items per season.

This means that either all of the items will be relatively within reach for anyone that puts a little effort in, or even fewer items will be within reach for the more casual racer than before.

Seeing as how the latter would bring down race participation overall, and people have already complained about low incentive to race in previous seasons as it is, it must be the former.

In which case, RIP incentive for higher end racers.

inb4 b-b-but the alt art demi!
Last edited by boof on Oct 6, 2014, 2:51:14 AM
"
boof wrote:
inb4 b-b-but the alt art demi!

Its ok. Goratha will win most of them and our favourite villain will scoop up the rest! 420HUDit.
eggsalehoodarrian
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Good !

v1.3.0, act4 hm ? :p
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
Great to hear some news about RS9.

Are there any plans for longer race forms - like a 8 hr, 24 hr or 1 week race - in this new four week race season format?
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
"
Morsexier wrote:
If masters can be removed, why can't shrines\boxes\corrupted zones be removed?

Also can we get a bit of an explanation why its taken 3+ months to have a race season?

I can understand why people want corrupted areas removed - they troll you into thinking you're heading toward and exit

but why in the world would you need shrines of boxes removed
shrines can be a huge buff to the player and you can ran right past the boxes and ignore them

and as for the 3 months, I'm sure they wanted to spend time reworking some of the races but this league and mini expansion took a huge amount of their time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info