Race Season Nine Preliminary Information

"A new type of race mechanic we're testing for Season Nine is an event where the ladder consists of the time it took for players to kill a specific boss (for example, Vaal Oversoul)."

Best piece of news since closed beta.
The only problem I have with famine is that it favours Leap Slam classes way too much. They are the only classes that do not rely on Quicksilver charges. This is especially problematic when farming zones such as Sarn or Docks where non-leap slam classes lose alot of time whenever they reset zones.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Last edited by SlixSC on Oct 6, 2014, 10:33:30 AM
"
SlixSC wrote:
The only problem I have with famine is that it favours Leap Slam classes way too much. They are the only classes that do not rely on Quicksilver charges. This is especially problematic when farming zones such as Sarn or Docks where non-leap slam classes lose alot of time whenever they reset zones.

It should still be class based.. Otherwise this will be completely imba / messed up.
NO

no more new stuff. fix the existing problems first!

-) trading revamp
-) lessen the unfair solo/party disparity
-) faster early game

then, and only THEN must you shovel new stuff into the already bloated game
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Oct 6, 2014, 11:01:51 AM
Awesome, was looking forward to new about race season 9 for a long time already. keep up the good work guys!
okey... ggg add new skill gems or unique items with smart usage like mjolner game is little boring at the moment idk what to do if you do probably all combination of skill/build
IGN : Piechol

Pc specs:
i7 6700k 4,5GHz / 32gb G.Skill DDR4 3200MHz / Asus Maximus VIII Formula / Asus Gtx 1080 TI / Corsair RM1000i / Samsung SSD 500gb 850 Evo / Case Corsair Graphite T780 / Corsair H115i / Windows 10 x64
People still race? Good luck beating the maphackers.
"
Lyralei wrote:
420HUDit.
GGG, can you guys really buff the race prizes? Last year you could have bought everything we were racing for for less than 1 ex combined.

Please?
Finally! Just curious but why did it take so long?
Can anybody explain me how such a race works?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info