Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Freezing pulse 5Khp+MoM+lvl24AA+vaalPact 140Kdps(up to 252k+)+really good survability/Atziri UPDATE

"
vulpina wrote:
iam gonna try the build, but i dont understand in the passive tree , its doesnt start from the center , and some node are taken but not connected to anyhting , how is that possible ?

Passive tree for the 1.3 patch is on page 9.
How many power charges do you get in total with this build if u have done everything right?
3 base + 1 quest + 3 tree = 7
i made same build but i changed some things. I can get the same points you do, more efficiently. Where you get light of divinity, just go the other way around, you get power charge duration and you go from the power charge to Light of divinity, getting as well 3% cast speed. Same amount of points but more efficient.

I also changed the items to use.

I use Kaom Heart + Taryn Shivers (best staff for fp anyway(better than +3 staffs) and i get the crit nodes for staffs (pretty insane nodes)

I use Herald of Thunder with curse on hit + assasin mark. Pretty much nice, since that way i don't lose 1 cast (to curse) i just kill and im always full of power charges.

See, i tried the way you play, since this is scrubcore i even went double wand, i just don't like loosing all my mana on reflect or when i get hit.

Taste of hate + rumi + atziri flask + quicksiver for immunity to curse and 1 seething divine with removes bleeding is all you need.

I can even make a thread about this since it changes the build a little bit. Same build, different items, still crit fp.

Also let me point something out. Why you start on cast speed from the witch ? I really dont understand that. It is better to go spell damage any day. More damage, more freeze on bosses (big bosses)

See, if you wanted to go cast speed, you would start as a shadow, since you are already there, shadows get 4% cast nodes instead of 3% like the witch. Totally not worth going trough the first cast speed nodes of the witch. You either start as a shadow or you just go spell damage. Anyways, i also see it pointless to get any cast speed nodes on the tree at all. But thats just me :) Vaal haste and you are ok :)
http://www.myit-media.de/the_end.html
Last edited by MGTopgun on Jan 25, 2015, 7:06:47 PM
"
invectus wrote:
How many power charges do you get in total with this build if u have done everything right?

"
MGTopgun wrote:
i made same build but i changed some things. I can get the same points you do, more efficiently. Where you get light of divinity, just go the other way around, you get power charge duration and you go from the power charge to Light of divinity, getting as well 3% cast speed. Same amount of points but more efficient.

I also changed the items to use.

I use Kaom Heart + Taryn Shivers (best staff for fp anyway(better than +3 staffs) and i get the crit nodes for staffs (pretty insane nodes)

I use Herald of Thunder with curse on hit + assasin mark. Pretty much nice, since that way i don't lose 1 cast (to curse) i just kill and im always full of power charges.

See, i tried the way you play, since this is scrubcore i even went double wand, i just don't like loosing all my mana on reflect or when i get hit.

Taste of hate + rumi + atziri flask + quicksiver for immunity to curse and 1 seething divine with removes bleeding is all you need.

I can even make a thread about this since it changes the build a little bit. Same build, different items, still crit fp.

Also let me point something out. Why you start on cast speed from the witch ? I really dont understand that. It is better to go spell damage any day. More damage, more freeze on bosses (big bosses)

See, if you wanted to go cast speed, you would start as a shadow, since you are already there, shadows get 4% cast nodes instead of 3% like the witch. Totally not worth going trough the first cast speed nodes of the witch. You either start as a shadow or you just go spell damage. Anyways, i also see it pointless to get any cast speed nodes on the tree at all. But thats just me :) Vaal haste and you are ok :)

Taryn is pretty bad for crit build, wand+shield are really more powerfull.
And now with 500hp koam your survability will be really lower than cloak of defiance+AA setup with 5k hp.

Cast speed nod are really good if you use spell echo, more cast speed = more cast = more crit.

If you loose all your mana when you are hit you dont have enought mana left/regen,unless you do something wich hit really hard like atziri you shouldnt be oom
Last edited by Dazoul on Jan 26, 2015, 12:20:03 PM
Looking forward to trying your build out! Almost got all the gear i need apart from a legacy Ammy & gems, got around 50 exa to spend still and maybe another 50 exa in gear to trade.
Here is my gear so far:

With the 5% All res from the tree i have max resists. If anyone has a good Legacy Crit ammy (20%Spell 30%Crit 60%Multi #%Mana) for sale pm me with a price or i can trade with:
Spoiler
Last edited by DeamosDan on Jan 26, 2015, 10:59:01 PM
"
MGTopgun wrote:

By all means, I'm interested in what you have done. If you can, just post tree, items and screenshots of offence/defence stats; in this thread or a new one, both are fine.
Last edited by toyotatundra on Jan 27, 2015, 12:55:25 AM
edit: i can't read. nvm :(
Last edited by greensunggwa on Jan 27, 2015, 2:58:23 AM
"
toyotatundra wrote:
"
MGTopgun wrote:

By all means, I'm interested in what you have done. If you can, just post tree, items and screenshots of offence/defence stats; in this thread or a new one, both are fine.

I would do that in the near future. Just don't have time to to spend.

Thing is, it will be kinda hard to compare dps with this build since i have a 5L.

Trying to make my staff 6L and i need 1500 fuses. I play torment.

Right now w/o charges i have 10k dps on tooltip. thats 10x5 50k dps.

I would definitely make a thread about this, since i can make a video explaining my build my self rather than writing it. I really hate writing every single thing :P

I'll do that,this week probably.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info