Freezing pulse 5Khp+MoM+lvl24AA+vaalPact 140Kdps(up to 252k+)+really good survability/Atziri UPDATE

Like what, i have a 6L Lightning Coil, but to use that it seems i also need Purity of Lightning and i just cant seem to fit it in.
"
Sinnerster wrote:
Like what, i have a 6L Lightning Coil, but to use that it seems i also need Purity of Lightning and i just cant seem to fit it in.

And lightning coil its only for phys dmg, cloak of defiance mitigate ALL dmg
You think i could just use Warlord's mark for life leech? Idk if ima be going VP yet or not tho. Was thinking of linking my HOT with CoH, Warlords Mark, Assassins mark.

Here is the tree i am thinking of using https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA37AC4welghAsnEmyQZYFQtD1rrPfikyzUDAEB1XGg9tfKuvkgh7bC8Hzf8aio35ZDkgRlklR8NWVLgcej_ryHWSd6_Vd8nBSidNw1d-EQsMC_ow2YeJVSyaVy70HYxa_H0EDHmNDpwjYJDbFHwLa3Y9Gm6F4LxhqfOVYBxpsna7kIuw4KU-FfZBVJy8aOMAacYVG11cpsULaubb696aOZB0UJjwW8y-dakPAVLzqaxeVIOvuuJNTUkWdmuA6WDbpJKrjahZvLR9MLRSwiig740T7ZAkEs8BmRUe1BPAfogA=
Last edited by Pharcri on Dec 29, 2014, 6:05:27 PM
"
XtraSalty wrote:
You think i could just use Warlord's mark for life leech? Idk if ima be going VP yet or not tho. Was thinking of linking my HOT with CoH, Warlords Mark, Assassins mark.

Here is the tree i am thinking of using https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA37AC4welghAsnEmyQZYFQtD1rrPfikyzUDAEB1XGg9tfKuvkgh7bC8Hzf8aio35ZDkgRlklR8NWVLgcej_ryHWSd6_Vd8nBSidNw1d-EQsMC_ow2YeJVSyaVy70HYxa_H0EDHmNDpwjYJDbFHwLa3Y9Gm6F4LxhqfOVYBxpsna7kIuw4KU-FfZBVJy8aOMAacYVG11cpsULaubb696aOZB0UJjwW8y-dakPAVLzqaxeVIOvuuJNTUkWdmuA6WDbpJKrjahZvLR9MLRSwiig740T7ZAkEs8BmRUe1BPAfogA=

You can use it yes but only if you play solo only because in party ppl dont want this shitty curse, and you also need to reroll curse immune map.

Without Vaal pact if you get good dmg you will instant kill you vs reflect, vaal pact is really really strong 3k instant life back with 1cast its op, i also see you will not use a shield because you take dual wield nod, so less life, les mana, less block, it will be pretty squishy.

Its worth to go dual wand only if you have dual void battery imo

Dont fortget the 4%spell dmg per power charge nod(at the top of the power charge nod in the witch tree) its really nice with all power charge.
whats the point of using assassins mark? isn't frostbite better?
well, and i cant keep up 7 charges with AM, this should be easier with 5 spears
Really trying to figure out what i want to use for a 5l Cloak. I like your setup. But i really want PCoC. Dont really like the method you use too much.
"
alkarian wrote:
whats the point of using assassins mark? isn't frostbite better?
well, and i cant keep up 7 charges with AM, this should be easier with 5 spears

Assassin mark give you power charge+crit chance flat+crit multi, if you dont use assassin mark you need to use a lot ur ice spears wich is annoying, or remove one gem on ur fp for pcoc so really less dmg.
I really dont understand how you cant keep all your charge up with AM, maybe you are low lvl ?

And if it was for dmg only i will use elemental weakness not frosbite.
how much dmg were you sitting at when you went VP?
i dont remenber sorry :s
what is your tooltip dps now with the nerfs in 1.3?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info