Freezing pulse 5Khp+MoM+lvl24AA+vaalPact 140Kdps(up to 252k+)+really good survability/Atziri UPDATE

"
Taudlitz wrote:
Hi, do you think vaal pact could be skipped in slighly less deeps build using cold to fire instead of cold pen? Idea being half of the reflect would be blocked by AA.

Some ppl play like that with pyre ring, but you will have less dmg and less survivability, vaal pact is insane for ur survability 2/3k instant life back with one freezing is op.
Last edited by keta on Dec 16, 2014, 4:17:18 PM
"
Applefarm wrote:
"
Taudlitz wrote:
Hi, do you think vaal pact could be skipped in slighly less deeps build using cold to fire instead of cold pen? Idea being half of the reflect would be blocked by AA.

I used to be a reflect hater, just like you. Then I took a Vaal Pact to the tree.

actualy i have never had issues with reflect as I usualy play low damage non crit characters with bad gear :-) Just thought this may be viable alternative to vaal pact, but it seems that its inferior
what lvl should we aim to pick up vaal pact?
Hello

Im having problems surviving even when teaming with ppl, get oneshotted at some points, a bit to often! Did i get eldrith to early? have any advice in how to make me survice better? =)

lvl48
1300k hp

I use Arc,
Ball of lightning
Freeze pulse
ice spear some times
All depending on situation. Do you reckon i miss some important ability early on?

There is point to have so many spell, use freezing pulse and ice spear the skill you will use after,
if you want play safer :
-just use ice spears lmp with that you will freeze even low lvl with no crit you will freeze add faster casting if you have a 3L
-Or try to get a high Q freezing pulse as soon as possible its make a huge diference for the range, take the projectil range nod in the shadow area early(sniper nod), if you dont have a quality freezing pulse you can lvlup with freezing pulse, lmp, faster projectile(its really safer with that), faster casting, if you do that keep your ice spears single target for dangerous boss/rare.

Get more hp, and try to have good res,you can use some pot with res all at low lvl if you have shitty res aswell, if your res is really bad buy a Goldrim it will give you 30%+res all and its worth 1 alch or 1 chaos even a 4L
Last edited by keta on Dec 20, 2014, 3:40:14 AM
Can i go taryns shiver with this?
Taryn is not make for crit build
Last edited by Dazoul on Dec 20, 2014, 7:43:44 AM
"
Dazoul wrote:
Taryn is not make for crit build

yep it's bad you loose ton of crit chance with taryns shiver, pledge can be okay but rare wand +rare shield is the best

"
godhand456 wrote:
what lvl should we aim to pick up vaal pact?

Pretty high level, you need to have life leech gem on ur fp so at least a 5L and a pretty good dps.
Last edited by keta on Dec 21, 2014, 2:39:01 AM
Hey mate

So when are you going to post the final skill tree? xD

great guide btw
If you put water into a cup it becomes the cup..if you put water into a bowl it becomes the bowl..water can flow...or it can crash..be like water my friend------BOOOYAH!

IGN : OnslaughtCleaveHC
Whats the reason for taking MoM, imo MoM is bad overall there's much better bodies you can get over this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info