1.2.3b Patch Notes

"
nor42 wrote:
Skins are cool and all but I think GGG needs to open up the conversation for full tree respecs. A microtransaction item or something like that which would allow players to try out new builds without having to start completely over. I get that they want us to start new characters for that but getting to lvl 60 before realizing that you fucked up your build and can't respec just makes me want to play a different game. How many gamers ever lost an Elder Scrolls file and just started over right away? None. That wound takes times to heal. PoE is the same way.

There are Orbs called "regret orbs" use them...
Awesome skins weapons!!!

Gargoyle Axe = Dark Souls :v

i like Arc of Courage :D
Augh, staves still have no cool transactions
yoyoyo
"
nor42 wrote:
Skins are cool and all but I think GGG needs to open up the conversation for full tree respecs. A microtransaction item or something like that which would allow players to try out new builds without having to start completely over. I get that they want us to start new characters for that but getting to lvl 60 before realizing that you fucked up your build and can't respec just makes me want to play a different game. How many gamers ever lost an Elder Scrolls file and just started over right away? None. That wound takes times to heal. PoE is the same way.
idk if you noticed, but they designed the tree so that the "general" ones, such as "melee damage", "elemental damage", and so on, are at the beginning, and the more specialized, specific passives like "damage with swords" are further out...that's not an accident. You should only need to respec maybe 1/3 of your skills, so around 20-25, to get an entirely new build. And by the time you are level 60, around Merciless Act 3, you've gotten 18 free respecs from quests. I really don't see the problem here.
and in that moment, i swear we were desync
"
HyphyHuxley wrote:
Augh, staves still have no cool transactions

is this confirmed?

the only 2h weapon worth using and its not an MxT

time to cry
*double post
zzz
Last edited by Pepock on Oct 1, 2014, 9:08:36 PM
Please fix vaal skills resetting to 0 souls when TPing out of a map to hideout, it's a major annoyance to any player that uses them
Real life made me quit the game lol
please reconsider allowing these new skins for Staff

:(
well if this patch doesn't perfectly sum up ggg's priorities...
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info