1.2.3b Patch Notes

Nothing for wands and still no word on if we are getting refunded for getting shafted out of favour points from Zana due to the decoration bug. Your priorities are laughable as of late.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
"
MajorThor wrote:
getting refunded for getting shafted out of favour points from Zana due to the decoration bug. Your priorities are laughable as of late.

I laughed a-bit when I saw that
IGN shdowe
didn't read notes but im hoping there's something about wands

edit:

didn't see anything for wands :(
Last edited by Senius on Oct 1, 2014, 7:46:47 PM
the people who make MTX aren't the people who fix things.
anything is everything
We dont have skin for Staves? at least let us use the Maul skin with staves too...
why even make patches like these
ppl will only get mad at no content
kappa
Really want a halberd mtx like the black halberd in dark soul that can be used with staff! ( needs to be huge)
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
"
[li]When using the Map Device in your hideout, the free quality option is now selected by default.[/li]

Finally

wasnt that quantity?

B.
The Preceding message contains discretion.
Viewer nudity is advised.
bit confused

Added a new microtransaction skin for Two-handed Axes, Maces and Swords: Gargoyle Axe.
Added a new microtransaction skin for Two-handed Maces, Axes and Swords: Devourer Maul.
Added a new microtransaction skin for Two-handed Swords, Axes and Mauls: Runic Blade.

these will work on any 2 hand

axe sword and mace?

sword skin for axe?

axe skin for maul etc?

wut
Skins are cool and all but I think GGG needs to open up the conversation for full tree respecs. A microtransaction item or something like that which would allow players to try out new builds without having to start completely over. I get that they want us to start new characters for that but getting to lvl 60 before realizing that you fucked up your build and can't respec just makes me want to play a different game. How many gamers ever lost an Elder Scrolls file and just started over right away? None. That wound takes times to heal. PoE is the same way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info