1.2.3b Patch Notes

"
blaes wrote:
so, about the mtx:

adders claw/dagger is ok, though i never liked cestus much. the biggest problem is really its size (it's twice what it should be).

razor axe's blade could have been a bit more than just 180°. i think a 250-270° would have been fine, while keeping it the same size. or make it a bit smaller if it stays at 180°. as it is, it looks more like the head of a 2H double blade axe than a 1 hander.

crypt sword is kinda ok, but the blade is too wide. length is fine.

gargoyle axe & devourer maul : both are just perfect. they're the right size/proportions for 2 handers, and the looks are awesome.

runic blade looks a bit bland imo (but that's a matter of opinion), but size and proportions are goo for a 2 hander.

badge of skulls looks really good for fighters, but to big to suit casters. a bit sad since there is also no wand skin.

bows are both good.

to sum it up, 1 handers suffer from proportions/oversizing problems (as if they were designed for/from 2 handers), the rest is good.
special mention for gargoyle axe and devourer maul that really hit the spot.

And you think your opinion is a fact? You have bad things to say about almost every weapon mtx. Just cause you don't like it... Grow up.
I have had my fill of words and tearful farewells. I desire blood and cries of our enemy.

~Gannicus
Last edited by NobodySuper on Oct 2, 2014, 4:41:45 PM
i honestly don't know why they didn't include staff

if they eventually do ill buy it

but really? the first time they include a weapon skin of a different type and staff is excluded

:(

*cough

if it eventually comes to staff ill buy it

I am wondering how the new weapon skins will effect Wings of Entropy. WoE is 2H Axe but "counts as dual wielding." Also the visual of the weapon is of dual 1H axes. So does 2H axe skin work or perhaps 1H axe or both?
BrewWarriorGames
Jimmy_Rustlers
Why nothing for Shockwave totem ? Come on GGG :(
SC legues V
Never mind... just posted something to see my new shiny forum title

=-)
Last edited by BINARYGOD on Nov 26, 2014, 3:22:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info