What would have been your Ruler Pet

Elemental Mantis Shrimp, when you hit it with elemental damage it changes its colour and aura into what ever you hit it with (or highest damage element if multi) and attacks you with that right back. The more damage you do, the more damage it does.

It's like a giant elemental reflect bastard, but goddamn its cute.

== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Oct 1, 2014, 2:40:00 PM
I had thought about it when it was around, thought about Tasmanian Tiger at first, but the Hellions fit that pretty well already. Monster number two was the Drop Bear, though with more focus on the bear than the drop.

I didn't have 12k but Charan knew it's potential as well :D

Though that mantis shrimp idea is awesome.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
"
Elemental Mantis Shrimp, when you hit it with elemental damage it changes its colour and aura into what ever you hit it with (or highest damage element if multi) and attacks you with that right back. The more damage you do, the more damage it does.

It's like a giant elemental reflect bastard, but goddamn its cute.

Cool, LGBT rainbow colors!

If i could get a west highland terrier...
One idea: Marsupial Lions - look them up.

I like the centipede idea!

I probably would have actually tried to create something original, maybe an amalgamation of some animals. To be honest, I never would have though of the plummeting ursa, but I love the idea!

I can see your / Back is turned and / If I could I'd / Stick my knife in.
Crawl Away, TOOL

Don't get hacked. Make a new email for your account and use a long password.
"
Alysma wrote:
A tardigrade :-D

Those things are indestructible! Too OP! ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Some say he's op.
Others say he's actually Chris Wilson.
All we know is he's called The Stig, and there is no better pet.
Last edited by SamuelMarston on Oct 1, 2014, 11:29:12 PM
Points at his signature. Spectral/Ghostflame cat. =^.^=

A pig ...
I like many kinds of games 😊
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Alysma wrote:
A tardigrade :-D

Those things are indestructible! Too OP! ='[.]'=

And insanely cute to watch. So you'd have an "immune to everything" monster with a puncture attack and an "awwwwww, look at that" spell, making you want to pet it while it proceeds to suck out your intestines :-D.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info