Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

+1 Gems Skyforth boot project, archive of +1 Gems Atziri's Acuity/Shavronne's Wrappings

Well, we, "poor scrubs", enjoy this show.
If some "poor scrubs" don't, they'd better switch TV channel.

PS. If we continue this analogy, you've just ran into his garage and put your naked arse with all its bruises right into camera live.
Last edited by SunnyRay on Oct 9, 2014, 6:39:35 AM

added another one vaaled - white socket again, in a less useful spot this time.

Some pretty good hating going on, I'd expect no less from the mighty johnKeys. Forum wouldn't be the same without you.

re: making the whole thing public - I do it this way pretty much because a) it's fun, and it's a lot more fun to have a bunch of people to talk to about w/e project you're working on than just doing it alone in silence, and b) a lot of people asked me to track it like this. That was the #1 thing I got asked after I'd finished the +1 gems Atziri's Acuity project - "Can I see all the ones you vaaled anywhere?" - and the answer was no. This time I'm keeping track of them all.

There's also a long line of people waiting to get some rare alt art Occultist's Vestments, hopefully most of them are disappointed by the end. :)

That said, you guys are welcome to keep posting here with your criticism - I don't mind at all, and everybody is entitled to their opinion in the end.

I'm trying to optimise my gear to the absolute max before I submit my character to the Hall of Grandmasters - I don't think that's an unreasonable wish to have, and this is one of the next steps for my gear set.

(Going to start doing some Crowns of Eyes too to get a "Enemies Cannot Leech Life From You" modded one, just need to figure out how my gems are changing for the submission so I can get the colours right. Very much appreciating the flexibility I have by using my own Wand rather than a mirrored copy as I try to figure out all the locked in colours)
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
johnKeys wrote:
"
SL4Y3R wrote:

I bet you'd enjoy Nephalim's scenario too: watching Bill Gates wipe himself with 100$ bills in front of starving children on live TV.
but you know, he doesn't do it.
he actually goes the other way around, and donates a ton of money each year to buy them food and medicine.
ever wondered why?

No, probably because starving children tend to die without aid. PoE players without GG items seem to be doing just fine (unless of course you know somebody who died due to lack of GG items, in that case my deepest condolence)
get that +1 max res before , seems like an ok one to get aswell :D
it's just a game and pixels, go for it! only just came across this thread and looking forward to see how it ends... and how many you brick :)

good luck!

johnkeys mate, every topic I come across you are raging against the game and the people who are better off than you... I remember playing with you a few times before I took a years break, you were a lot more chilled out back then and I came across as a really nice guy. try having a break, it worked for me! jealousy is not a good way to live your life and I hope for you you are also a different persona in this game/forum than in real life, I wouldn't wish such a bitter view on life for anyone! cheer up, it's a game, it's supposed to be a fun way to waste some time outside of work or whatever, not take over :)
I don't have a single exalt to my name and will never own a shavs (keep trying to chance those bastards though) but so what, if someone put the effort in / got lucky to get all that currency through legit means, they deserve to have some fun yolo'ing shavs :)

Bill Gates isn't a great example for this, he is one of the biggest philantropists in the world ... ;)
Good Luck mate! Make the haters more jealous!! hahahahah :)
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
For what it's worth (which, being an internet forum, means not much at all), Jake is one of the nicest people I've met in Path of Exile. We did some maps together, got on a friends list, and have chatted a few times since. He's always been kind, courteous, and informative. A class act.

I wish you the best of luck sir; don't let the negativity bring you down!
(1.2)Puncture/Ice Shot duelist - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1078942
(2.0)The Party Crasher - Hardcore viable Ice Crash Duelist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1335704
My comment was not meant as hate comment. It is more of a "i'm jealous" comment - as someone translated it. People can do whatever they want with their own pixels.
Hejren / Triceps / Regnbuen / Sarinti / Striglen / Mareridt / Spoegelset / Doktoren / Dobbelganger / Skjoldtrold / Forkynderen
I wish you luck Jake on this endevour. Also, your exile is going to be hard as F to fight in the Hall of Grandmasters!
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
do you sell failed attempts ? I may interested to buy one
IGN TylordRampage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info