+1 Gems Skyforth boot project, archive of +1 Gems Atziri's Acuity/Shavronne's Wrappings

"
PaganDK wrote:
Kinda disgusted by this show of wealth.

Jake is as non elitist as you get. He got lucky dropped a shavs last league and is intelligent enough and used a build to farm some high priced gloves working like 16hrs days and then risked whole fortune making some mirror....rest is history. Dont hate he earned it.

GL to Jake!!!
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 8, 2014, 7:13:42 PM
perhaps he did "earn" it, but when a guy has a Ferrari while I drive around in a cheap hatchback - I hate him a bit.

when he has a fleet of Ferraris and just walks around his giant garage with a hammer, randomly hitting some of them and filming it as a "public project" for all to see - I hate him a lot.

note both me and him probably "worked" around the same amount of hours total.

I agree with PaganDK. this is disgusting.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
johnKeys wrote:
perhaps he did "earn" it, but when a guy has a Ferrari while I drive around in a cheap hatchback - I hate him a bit.

when he has a fleet of Ferraris and just walks around his giant garage with a hammer, randomly hitting some of them and filming it as a "public project" for all to see - I hate him a lot.

its closer to a fleet of lambo's, on a yatch and youre closer to owning moped that turns on half the time.

and yes this is a digusting display of wealth that adequately portraits the disparity between the 1% and the remaining 99%. this would be like bill gates wiping his ass with hundred dollar bills in front of starving and sickly children, luckily there are some good people in this world.

and really, +1 gems equates to such an overall minor gain that its not even noticeable in-game.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Oct 9, 2014, 1:05:47 AM
"
johnKeys wrote:

You should write jokes and metaphors for a living, they're pretty good ^_^
Screw the haters, keep it up. I enjoy watching stuff break. That old vaal orb thread with legacy items was awesome.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Screw the haters, keep it up. I enjoy watching stuff break. That old vaal orb thread with legacy items was awesome.

how about donating stuff you don't need to the "less fortunate", instead of going "YOLO Science Vaal" and breaking them + vendoring, Slayer?

just a thought, you know.

or at the very least doing the "YOLO Science break" thing in private, outside the public domain.

I bet you'd enjoy Nephalim's scenario too: watching Bill Gates wipe himself with 100$ bills in front of starving children on live TV.
but you know, he doesn't do it.
he actually goes the other way around, and donates a ton of money each year to buy them food and medicine.
ever wondered why?
Last edited by johnKeys on Oct 9, 2014, 4:45:01 AM
"
johnKeys wrote:

I bet you'd enjoy Nephalim's scenario too: watching Bill Gates wipe himself with 100$ bills in front of starving children on live TV.

lol i think that anaolgy is.. a bit much, considering this is a video game
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
players play roles in Path Of Exile, Vic.
not just via using characters, but also here on the forum or in-game.

I believe very few - if any - of our community are actually dirt-bags in real life, but far too many like to play the "D-bag" role in this virtual setting.
act rude. troll people. rub it in. insult. "epeen enlarge" on someone else's expense...

this can, and should stop.
Last edited by johnKeys on Oct 9, 2014, 5:47:10 AM
Want Change? Start with yourself.

Wtf do "act rude", "troll people" and Bill Gates' ass do with Jake and his thread?!

While randomly hammering Ferrari's may be disgusting, public crash tests or wierd tuning is much more enjoyable.
Last edited by SunnyRay on Oct 9, 2014, 6:10:43 AM
wiping ass with money - or hammering your Ferrari collection - on live TV for all to see, falls under the same category as this thread being here in the forum, SunnyRay:

"look everyone! my epeen is big. yours is not. and I'll never get tired of rubbing it in you little poor scrubs! muahahahaha lel".

that's the only real purpose I can think of.
he could buy his "special-shaped" Ferrari, or try hammer it into shape in the privacy of his giant garage/yacht.
but he chose to put up a camera and record it for us "poor scrubs".
Last edited by johnKeys on Oct 9, 2014, 6:25:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info