New Mob: Plumetting Ursa, the new Devourer

"
leary93 wrote:
Right now, it just is too easy to not die to them (compared to rhoas and devourers, croaking chimerals etc). You didnt push it enough charan!

I had a group of enchanted ones (with one rare) drop while I was in a narrow part of the Dread Thicket, so I couldn't get out of the way. It got VERY hairy for a short while.

They can be quite lethal when combined with desync as well. I managed to take damage from them on a few occasions before they even dropped. Probably also desync related - sometimes the warning sound plays after they've already dropped.
Last edited by LennyLen on Sep 30, 2014, 9:33:15 AM
I ran around in Act II and gathered a giant mob of dropbears to let them all chew on me. Cuteness overload. This might be the best monster addition I've seen in a game. I'll happily die to these things in maps.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"

Stygian Doll

Exploding Koalas? =0[.]o=

Mhm deadly little bastards.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
armored destroyers from D3 say hi.
Second-class poe gamer
I would have to argue that dropbears are far more feasible than the loch ness monster and other such cryptids. Koalas obviously do exist, fearing that the one you happen across may jump down and rip off your face, that is scary shit! They may not be "legend" yet, but give it a couple hundred years. Charan is just doing his part to immortalize this incredible animal and spread the word to people that may never have heard the tales, and I commend him for it.

I can see your / Back is turned and / If I could I'd / Stick my knife in.
Crawl Away, TOOL

Don't get hacked. Make a new email for your account and use a long password.
So opening a lockbox in their zone results in 10+ dropping on your head instantly, very nice -.-

"
Zed_ wrote:
So opening a lockbox in their zone results in 10+ dropping on your head instantly, very nice -.-

Who told you, that you HAD to open that Strongbox though?
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
"
pr13st wrote:
armored destroyers from D3 say hi.

Lol. 2 mistakes. Mentioning D3. Comparing dropears to something that is weak as hell.
"
Zed_ wrote:

Even better if the lockbox freezes you.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Not the best design from a (de)sync point of view.
Last edited by Odissius on Dec 2, 2014, 2:07:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info