New Mob: Plumetting Ursa, the new Devourer

"
bhavv wrote:
I cleared all of Act 2 merc with ease with a squishy archer in a tabula with just 1700 HP.

These koalas posed no threat, they were easy to deal with.

*flexes*?
Has anyone tried using Raised Spectre on a
yet?

Run around Wraeclast with a pack of Drop Bears... I doubt they will drop from the sky, but still could make for some fun melee pack support. :D
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Last edited by Kaysee on Sep 29, 2014, 9:26:31 PM
"
Route1 wrote:
"
iamacyborg wrote:
"
Route1 wrote:
Eh...I mean it's funny but shouldn't a new monster actually be...you know...scary? This cute stuff shouldn't exist in this world.

Yeah, those monkeys are terrifying, and those bandits? 2spooky5me.

Actually yeah, I agree. They're all pretty lame. I absolutely love this game but the monsters in this game are pretty damn uninspired.

Oh snap, MORE DIFFERENT VERSIONS SKELETONS AND ZOMBIES!
Skeleton koalas, hmm?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Stygian Doll
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

Stygian Doll

Exploding Koalas? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Borgese wrote:
Went to see what the hype was about and holy crap they're so cute! Ran around trying to trigger more killer koalas then a rare one dropped this for me.
What's not to love about them? :P
It's a bit weird how they can drop in the middle of a road where there are no trees though.

You think that, but drop bears have been known to launch themselves from other trees, sometimes reaching hundreds of meters in the air.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
I can't hear anything... Does anyone have a video where the warning sound is there?
I simply cannot force myself to kill those cute little fellows.
Am I weird?
"
JNF wrote:
"
Actually I did choose the monster type, so I always knew they'd potentially be Devourer 2.0.

BUT they do make a warning noise, and there's time between that and their arrival, so if you keep moving, you should be okay.

Also, unlike devourers, when they kill you, because they WILL kill you, they roll around on the ground, silently laughing at your demise.

...:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qFNBUs7O-h4#t=41

LMAO Tremors :D
"
aldorus wrote:
I simply cannot force myself to kill those cute little fellows.
Am I weird?

You would be weird if you killed em. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info