New Rip-Off Scheme (Lost 35 Exalts Today)

Classic Pigeon Drop variant. Old as time.

Very likely both accounts are the same person irl (or friends) and was just trying to figure out a way to offload the 6L ST for 35ex+. Live and learn.
lol so naive OP.... gotta grow wiser bro
You tried to flip an item and got played. And now you say that "you were going to give your gloves to a friend" LMAO
BS
"
levy42088 wrote:
To Opinionated:

Karma is what we call it here in America. Think of every American magazine, newspaper, television commercial. Never seen it spelled differently than KARMA. Even forum sites say KARMA. Sorry if we got it wrong, but then you have something against my whole country, not just me.

I have nothing against you. The word and meaning does not come from America. (BTW America is not a place, I would concede if you want to claim both North and South America as one.) "American" magazines, newspapers, and television commercials; is this really where you get your spiritual resources? Go to a Buddhist monastery. They do not chant in English. I have also talked to several monks that say it is difficult to translate Pali or Sanskrit into English; and is very often mistranslated. If you truly believed in Kamma and have done your research, I think you would find it is very appropriate to leave terms that have no English translation in their original language.

"
levy42088 wrote:

And this whole greed argument is stupid. You would call anyone greedy for any reason. Buying a shav's even though you have no use for it, is greedy, because you don't NEED it, but you would like to have one. Really, if someone wants another other than food, water, and shelter is a greedy basturd.

You need to rethink your definition of "greed" because now your just saying anyone looking at the Sunday circulars are greedy, because they should just pay full price and not buy something because its $20 off. Obviously your not "Getting one over on the big box stores". So rethink your statements.

Maybe you should rethink your statements. Buddhism does not support video games or buying things. Hinduism I would not know. (Though judging by the amount of ascetics Hinduism has produced, I would say they too are against buying things.) The most important part I bolded. All "want" is greed. Even food, water, shelter. Monks get around this because everything is given to them. They do not ask for it. When a monk goes on alms rounds, they are not guaranteed food and water. If the people do not give them food or water, they are expected to go the rest of the day without. (Some monastic communities share all food collected.)

Looking for deals is indeed a form of greed. You want to get more out of your money.

As far as I know, I did not call anyone a basturd.

"
levy42088 wrote:

I was not expecting for him to be lying through his teeth. If you don't want to trade something, then why spend the effort of putting it in trade chat.

He did want to trade something. He wanted to trade his searing touch.

I'm sorry I do not think I can explain Eastern Philosophy any clearer. Nor do I wish to attempt. If you honestly wish to learn more about Kamma send me a PM and I will send you links.
<3 Free Tibet <3
Two independent events, no one forced you to buy anything.
anything is everything
"
Opinionated wrote:
"
levy42088 wrote:
To Opinionated:

Karma is what we call it here in America. Think of every American magazine, newspaper, television commercial. Never seen it spelled differently than KARMA. Even forum sites say KARMA. Sorry if we got it wrong, but then you have something against my whole country, not just me.

I have nothing against you. The word and meaning does not come from America. (BTW America is not a place, I would concede if you want to claim both North and South America as one.) "American" magazines, newspapers, and television commercials; is this really where you get your spiritual resources? Go to a Buddhist monastery. They do not chant in English. I have also talked to several monks that say it is difficult to translate Pali or Sanskrit into English; and is very often mistranslated. If you truly believed in Kamma and have done your research, I think you would find it is very appropriate to leave terms that have no English translation in their original language.

"
levy42088 wrote:

And this whole greed argument is stupid. You would call anyone greedy for any reason. Buying a shav's even though you have no use for it, is greedy, because you don't NEED it, but you would like to have one. Really, if someone wants another other than food, water, and shelter is a greedy basturd.

You need to rethink your definition of "greed" because now your just saying anyone looking at the Sunday circulars are greedy, because they should just pay full price and not buy something because its $20 off. Obviously your not "Getting one over on the big box stores". So rethink your statements.

Maybe you should rethink your statements. Buddhism does not support video games or buying things. Hinduism I would not know. (Though judging by the amount of ascetics Hinduism has produced, I would say they too are against buying things.) The most important part I bolded. All "want" is greed. Even food, water, shelter. Monks get around this because everything is given to them. They do not ask for it. When a monk goes on alms rounds, they are not guaranteed food and water. If the people do not give them food or water, they are expected to go the rest of the day without. (Some monastic communities share all food collected.)

Looking for deals is indeed a form of greed. You want to get more out of your money.

As far as I know, I did not call anyone a basturd.

"
levy42088 wrote:

I was not expecting for him to be lying through his teeth. If you don't want to trade something, then why spend the effort of putting it in trade chat.

He did want to trade something. He wanted to trade his searing touch.

I'm sorry I do not think I can explain Eastern Philosophy any clearer. Nor do I wish to attempt. If you honestly wish to learn more about Kamma send me a PM and I will send you links.

Good good let the anger flow through you it shall make you strong

Peace,

-Boem-

I dont see any any key!
"
Opinionated wrote:

snip

lol you're hilarious.

Guys! It's kamma not karma! we've all been saying it wrong. Buddy here says so!
You may as well be correcting everyone...well...everywhere. This whole spell checking thing you're doing is really stupid.
Karma is how it's said/spelled. I think you know that. Is it proper? No one cares.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 29, 2014, 5:20:32 PM
"
"
Opinionated wrote:

snip

lol you're hilarious.

Guys! It's kamma not karma! we've all been saying it wrong. Buddy here says so!
You may as well be correcting everyone...well...everywhere. This whole spell checking thing you're doing is really stupid.
Karma is how it's said/spelled. I think you know that. Is it proper? No one cares.

I agree, i mean the the John Lennon song is instant Karma

Peace,

-Boem-
I dont see any any key!
"
TGeorge wrote:
"
levy42088 wrote:
They are 75ex - 100ex in standard.

6L Searing Touch on Poe.XYZ is 50 exa

so really wasnt that great to not be true.

Are you sure about that?

A quick check on poe.xyz and after ordering by price 1 mirror and 170 exalted are the cheapest.

You can pick up a searing touch for 1 ex and 6l it for 20ex worth of fusings, therefore I'd put the price of a 6l searing touch at no more then 25ex.
IGNs - GotBrainDamageInIntro
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
You ever had a girl friend? Mine goes on for hours on a simple story i could tell in 2 min.

Try being married bro.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info